Love Me Or Love Me Not

A/n.
Sooo the last one was pretty sad so I decided to create a fluff one cause why not. 

School AU

Chuuya POV

Shit I'm late.

I quickly grab a toast and run to school. I  eat the toast as quickly as I can.

I run faster and then bumped into some one.

"ow" I complain and rub my head.
"are you okay" they say
"sorry"
I look up and see the most handsome boy in school.

Dazai osamu

I blush and apologize for bumping into him and quickly get to class.

Im such a dumb ass bumping into the most popular boy and making a fool out of myself in front of him. I'm so stupid. i feel someone sits behind.

I look at them. Shit I forgot. Me and dazai are in the same class. I look at dazai sitting behind me. He smiles

"pleasure seeing you again." he says smirking. I blush slightly and look away.
"what's your name anyway"
"it's Chuuya Nakahara" I say awkwardly
"nice to meet you chuuya my name is dazai Osamu. hope we can be friends"

He held out his hand and I shake it.

The teacher comes in and the lesson starts. I can feel dazai staring at me the whole time. It feels awkward.

The lunch bell rings and I see tachihara waiting for me. I smile and go with him to have lunch.

Dazai POV

This day surprisingly turned out great. The cute ginger in class finally talked to me. It was fun sitting behind to him

I was staring at his beautiful blue eyes and he long ginger hair resting on his shoulder. His pout was so cute when he didn't understand the question. I even saw him squirm at my gaze.

How cute. I decided to invite him to have lunch with me.

"hey chu-"
"hey chuuya let's go for lunch"
I was interrupted by this kid with a bandage on his nose. The nerve of him.
What was his name again?I don't remember and I don't give a shit. How dare he steal chuuya from me.

I go up to the roof and get surrounded by girls again wanting to have lunch with me but I turn them all down.

I go sit with atsushi who seemed to be having a one sided conversation with akutagawa.

"hey atsushi kun"

i look at him nervously and ask "do you know how it feels to fall in love."

Atsushi looks at me confused
"what do you mean"
Then suddenly his eyes widen
"omg dazai do you have a crush!"
Akutagawas head suddenly perks up.

My heart starts racing. I am I in love with chuuya Nakahara. Well he is cute and all. His blue eyes are like the ocean and his smile is adorable. His pout makes my heart flutter. Wow I'm really going crazy.

Shit am I really love with him.

"are you okay dazai San?"

Atsushi looked at me confused.
"no it's nothing"

Tachihara POV

Chuuya looked distracted somehow. I wonder what's on his mind.But first I have to talk to him about something.

"hey chuuya" I ask
Chuuya looks up at me.
"you know that boy in my class that has a sister who is weirdly obsessed with him"
"yeah" chuuya looks at me questioningly
"well" I take a deep breath
"I think I have a crush on him"