♧Comfort.

Dedicated to Fafay_Daniel
Member: taehyung
Gener: romanc
Word count: 1259

I hope you like it

Any one can imagine themselves as Y/N if you like it too.
__________♤__________

Y/N POV.

"Ugly, Loser"

It's not the first time I'm hearing these words. But it, coming from the only person I considered as family, from the only person I have ever trusted, from the only person I have ever had close to me, was more painful then being skinned alive.

She was my one and only bestfriend, and I have even considered her more then just a bestfriend. A family. We used to play together since we were kids, and we had done many crazy things together as we grew up. Teachers in school even hated us for being stuck together. Because we would always make them lose thier cool.

What went worng? Where did every thing go wrong?

It was that day we decided to go to the concert together. We both saved money for a long time to buy a ticket to BTS concert together, but what I didn't expect was to lose all my money at the last minute.

I wasn't expecting her to give up her one in life time day of meeting her idol for me since I couldn't go with her. because then I would be a terrible friend but I didn't expected her to cut all ties with me. Just because I couldn't go with her.

I mean it was not like I did it on purpose. I tried to get the ticket. I tried. But luck was not on my side. I didn't even know how my money was gone. Who took it or where it went. No body knew my account except from Rany.

I was waiting the whole night for her exitedly, waiting for her to come and pure all the happiness and exiting news on me. I was so happy for her. At least one of us had to experience the euphoric feeling of being one of the ocean of armies in the bts Concert.

But when she came back, all she gave me was a cold shoulder. The next day, I was in the principal's office for stealing Rany's expensive brand new lipstick. Which was obviously an accusations. I didn't even had any idea that she brought such an expensive product.

And following that was, the constant bulling and Rany befriending with the girls that hate me the most in the whole school.

"Rany, Don't waste your breath on a trash. let's go get something to eat somewhere else" Samantha said linking her arms with rany as they gave me a disgusted look and walked out.

Don't cry Y/N, please don't.

I took a deep breath to calm my self down. But it's hard. But I should hold it in.

I grabbed my note book and headed to a table, so I can take the customer's order.

"Hello sir. What can I get for you?" I asked trying not to break down infornt of  him. That would be rude and I might lose my job.

But he didn't order anything.

instead he looked up at me and said, "Are you okay?"

"Uhm..yeah I--Im okay. Thanks." I thickly responded as i felt my eyes getting moist.

"Are u sure?" He once again questioned not turning away from me.

"Ah, I'm sorry sir. Please excuse me..I am not always like this but..."I trailed off but he cutt me in.

"It's okay. It's okay to crying when u feel like crying." He said nodding his head a little towards the the seat "U can sit here and cry all you want" he continued.

He was right. I needed it so I break down in the empty chair that sat across him. My heart felt heavy and it was really too much for me. Not having a parent to consult me when i needed it have always sucked but I had Rany at these times. She was alway there for me on hard times.

I felt a small pat on my side as he softly creased my back. "life is always unfair. Sometimes it gives you a honey and sometimes it gives a lemonade, so it's hard to always be tough " he said as he kept his small movement.

I don't know what its with this stranger, but something about him feels comforting and the way he patted my side was as if he know who I am. The real me and How I really felt. And his words were working like a magic on calming me down

"I don't know what kind of relationship you have with those girls, but you should know this. You are not ugly, and you are not a loser. And most definitely you are not a trash. So you shouldn't let these words stap you." He said holding my small hand in his.

"Also, I want you to know that everything is happening for a reason and The reason is always good thing. So hang in there until your good reasons appear infront of you. Until everything is okay"

I looked up at him and I could see his smile trough his eyes those beautiful eyes. Now that I looked closely at them, they kinda looked familiar. But more then that, I was feeling my self calming down, and getting my strength back as I looked into them.

"Next time they say mean things, just laugh them and say 'hey you got something on your teath'" he said pointing his finger at the air in funny way, making me chuckle at the wierd look on his masked face.

"See. Keep smiling like that.  you do really look more beautiful when u smile" he again said making my heart skip a beat for a second. He called me beautiful. That's a first.

"Thank you so much sir. I am really feeling good now." I bowed to him with a big smile. And he smiled back at me under his mask once again.

"I am glad you feel good now. Now I'm ready to order " He said and with that, he ordered his food.

Thanks God there were no other costumer and the manager was busy with with the computer so he didn't notice me whipping infront of a customer.

The day went by so fast surprisingly and my mood was was not so bad when I get off work. I didn't panic or felt miserable walking back to home Knowing that Rany will be there. I felt unusual strength and confidence surging  trough me for some reason.

When I reached home I went to my room, and took a shower and After I freshened up, I took out my phone to see what's new.

There I sow an article about Kim taehyung. The article said that he was spotted going out of a small Caffè near the side rode where he had a his drink this afternoon. and how he always likes quite and non popular places so he can enjoy a quiet time to himself and so.

I scrolled down and Below the article was A picture.

My eyes widened when I recognised him.

No way!

That guy who comforted me was V!

V from BTS.

_______♤_______

_______♤_______

Hi Guys. I hope you like it.
If u want me to dedicate a chapter to you, please feel free.
1. Follow me.
2.text me a message and tell me how u wanted your chapter to look like.

Love you guys.