♧Art Department.

Dedicated to NiyeRomeosunSen
Member: Kim namjoon
Gener: romance
Word count: 2202

I hope you like it

Any one can imagine themselves as Y/N if you like it too.
__________♤__________

Y/N pove

"Are u ready yet?"

"Yeah, one minute. I just need to put on my shoes " I yelled back while putting on my other shoe.

I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the house, running up to my friend who was standing there near his benz. He might be the most impatient person you will ever meet but every single negativity of a human being comes with great positivity. He's the sweetest, most caring person u will ever meet.

"Finally your ass is out" he let out a breath of relief As he opened the car door for me. Planting a smile on my face.

The though of where he's about to take me is making my insides fatten with exitment. He started the car as we headed to our destination. And soon we arrived the place. I couldn't contain my happiness as I immediately hopped of the car.

"Hold on tiger, wait for me. dont run in there alone, its big and u might get lost" I heard him shout after me but I was already far inside the big building

A building where lots and lots of talent, knowledge, and feelings are displayed. A place in which the objects of historical, cultural, artistic, and scientific interest are kept for the public display,  A place of treasures, filled with antiques that holds the archaeological collectibles and artifacts that define a country’s culture and civilization, The historical panorama, the art and architecture, and the religions and relics of a country, and people.

A building that always sets my soul Into relaxation and tranquility. A plac that alleviates all my problems and make me feel less useless. The museum.

I have already been to many different museums as Its one of my favourite things to do, but its the first time I got the chance to be in this one. It's like a dream that came true.

The building looked majestic. It was divided Into numerous departments, such as archaeological division, anthropological division, display section, and so on.

I gaped at the beautiful images thats displayed in the walls, those realistic paintings dangling on the walls, and those manuscripts written in many different languages.

I have read many of these articles and items from books of history but there were also alot of thigs I didn't know.

"Damn girl, do u fly?" I jolted up and clutch into my heart when Tan suddenly spoke beside.

"Oh, you scarred me" I let out a breath.

"Sorry, didn't meant to scare you, but why didn't you wait up? I almost lost you."

"Sorry, I was too excited" I let out a giggle of happiness. He ruffled my hair and chuckled as we started to roam and explore the the building.

A restricted erea which said  Art department catch my eyes as we stepped on the 4th floor.

There were two guards standing there, showcasing that this department was not just for every body, but strangely I wanted to go in there. Tan noticed my hesitation as he let out a chuckle.

"U want to go in there?"

I looked up at him and sheepishly nodded but then I remembered. This is already more then enough. Why am I being greedy for more? "Umm..but It's okay....I.."