♧Secretly mine.

Dedicated to CadayCad
Member: Park jimin
Gener: romance
Word count: 1625

I hope you like it

Any one can imagine themselves as Y/N if you like it too.
__________♤__________

Y/N pov

I'll make it feel like a vacay,
turn the bed into an ocean

We don't need nobody,
I just need your body

Nothin' but sheets in between us, ain't no getting off early.

I know you always on the night shift,

I get out of the bathroom as I kept Singing along with fifth Harmony, my voice probably cracking on evry note. But who cares? I love singing and this is one of my favourite songs.

"But I can't say these nights alone..."

"Is that so?"

My loud voice dead down immediately, when a hoarse yet smooth and sweet voice, which I would recognise from mils, among billions, and even in my deepest subconscious, rang trough my ears. I freeze.

Jimin

My heart almost jumped out of my rip cage as it did couple flips. He was sitting there, on my bed, leaning back on one of his elbows, with all of his glory. He looked a bit tired but that did a very little at hiding how gorgeous and breathtakingly handsome he was.

"Is that how you feel, Baby doll?" He asked again, with smug look on his face as his smirk grow bigger.

Getting up from the bed, he walked twords me when I didn't speak, as I tried to grasp the situation while my heart kept racing at high speed.

"Hmm? Not singing anymor baby doll?" He questioned again, Sneaking one of his arms around my waist. His orbs fixed on mine as I got lost in the depth of them. Being this close to him felt very warm and cozy.

He Is here. Right in front me

With out a second thought I jumped into his embrace wrapping my little arms around his neck, hiding my face into the sweetness of his scent. And he didn't take a second to envelope his arms around me, as he squeezed me tightly into his embrace. Inhaling my scent As he let out a sound of satisfaction.

He pulled away a little, only to cup my face in his hand, and take a good look at me. "How's my baby doll doing?" He asked in softly.

"I missed you" I blurted out. looking into the bottomless depth of his Hazel orbs. They're so beautiful and captivating.

He let out a rough breath as He pulled me back into his arms again, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. As I felt his soft lips on my skin, planting a soft and slopy kisses down there.

"you have no idea baby doll, how long this two weeks felt. I thought I was going to die!" he said in soft yet hoarse ton, slightly grazing his lips against my earlobe.

"Have you watched the video?"

My lips parted and then closed again at the sudden question, as I remembered how hot and sexy he looked in his last MV. And our current position did nothing to help my racing heart. As my body stiffened.

"Y-yeah. You..you looked hot." my cheeks flared up. And I felt his lips crave upwards as he peppers kisses on the base of my neck. He was smirking. He was enjoying this and the way my body was reacting to his small touches, though I hated it.