1. Captured and Turned

Warning: Torture, blood, self depreciating thoughts

Word count: 1001 words :D

———

Xisuma felt a strange presence on the server. It was unnatural and ominous. The code didn't show any signs of something being wrong, but he kept feeling like he was being watched.

Huh. That's strange. Probably just me being paranoid.

Xisuma worked on his base, trying to ignore the strange feeling, but the feeling only got stronger. He kept checking the area to see if anyone was watching him.

That's when the world went black. Something grabbed him. He struggled to stay awake, but eventually gave in.

Sometime later he woke up in a cell made of... bedrock?! He looked around and X's eyes widened as he saw a watcher standing before him.

"Hello Xisumavoid. We have brought you here for a very simple reason. We will let you live if you give up your server. Don't worry. Your players will be safe in our hands."

Hah, the hermits would definitely not be safe in the watcher's hands.

Xisuma said "Never, you evil mons-" He began to shake as watcher magic tore bleeding cuts in his skin. He screamed as blood dripped down his hands and face.

"See this is what we can do. Now, will you give up your server?"

X was already feeling dizzy from blood loss. He swayed and weakly shook his head. "Never."

"Well then." The watcher opened his fist and Xisuma erupted in purple flames.

Oh notch I wish I had my suit. Of course the watchers took it off.

The flames licked at Xisuma's skin, but it was more than just burning, it was like acid was touching his skin. He felt dizzy and fainted.

***

He woke up chained to the ceiling and he couldn't breathe. He desperately tried to take a breath, but it was like there was no oxygen in the room. He begin to hyperventilate, but no oxygen came in.

"Awww, does our little birdy not have any oxygen? What a shame." The watcher flicked their wrist and Xisuma could breathe again. Then his arm erupted in pain.

"Oh my! It seems that filling this room with oxygen has taken away the pain resistance spell on your right arm. Quite sad."

Xisuma looked down to his arm and found that it was broken. He attempted to move it, but screamed in pain.

They must have used magic to make it more painful...

Tears dripped down onto the bedrock ground and he passed out again.

***

"What do you want...?" Xisuma said in a horse voice.

"Same as before. Will you give up the hermits? You know we can't take them or do anything to the server unless you give us the access code. We want to do more than just watch."

"...then how did you get me?"

"Oh, it was a glitch, an opening in your player file. It's very rare. Now, your answer please."

"...no."

"Ugh, why are admins so stubborn? I'm done with you. I need to prepare, so you'll suffer the fate of endless nightmares."

Xisuma's eyes widened, but he fell asleep before he could anything.

What he saw in his dream?

The hermits. They were there. And they hated him. They took joy in ruining his life. They stabbed him, did cruel, merciless pranks. Then it ended, and he found himself in a world where the hermits were dead.

"You let them kill us!"

"You should have just did what they said!"

"You are a horrible admin!"

"We hate you!"

"It's all your fault!"

The ghosts of his friends screamed at him. Tears dripped down his cheeks. He sat there and cried as the ghosts of his friends screamed at him. Then, he appeared in an another room.

"EX!" Xisuma said running up to his brother that he had not seen in years.

He came in for a hug, but all of a sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his side... Ex had... stabbed him.

Xisuma looked up at Ex with tears in his eyes.

"W-what...?" Ex simply looked at him with disgust and walked away, leaving Xisuma to cry as blood pooled in the spot he was standing.

Why?

Am I really such a bad brother?

Am I really such a bad admin?

Maybe I am...

God, I am.

I am!

Who would want an admin or brother like me?

I'm mean, I'm useless, I'm a derp.

It serves me right to get tortured by the watchers...

Xisuma woke up.

"Oh my! My little birdy is crying! Don't be sad, I'm done with the preparation. You'll love what's going to happen next! And the hermits will be there to see!"

The watcher teleported them to the hermitcraft server, in which all the hermits were gathered to discuss the sudden disappearance of their dadmin.

They all turned to the pair in shock. They all froze as they saw a bloodied Xisuma being restrained in the air by watcher magic.

"This little birdy has refused to give up this server, so he must play the price." Only Mumbo saw Grian wincing at the "little birdy" part, but he decided this was not the time to ask.

After coming to their senses, the hermits whipped out their swords.

"My, my! Are you trying to put up a fight?! You wouldn't want to, considering that I have your admin..." Everyone's swords lowered and most were shaking. The watcher summoned a watcher mask. Xisuma knew what was going to happen.

"Please, you don't have to do this..." Xisuma said, his voice barely perceptible.

"Oh but I do! You know you could have avoided this if you just gave up your server. Also, please know that we will be back to collect both you and your server. You can never avoid us Xisumavoid. Even without the access code we still have ways. Now, I warn you this will be painful, but the best part is that I get to watch. Have fun, newly watcher-turned admin."

Xisuma didn't have time to respond before the watcher mask was covering his face and he blacked out.

———

First chapter is done!

Constructive criticism here ——>

- Lex