Lies

Harry decided to approach Obama about hiding the letters that Louis sent him from prison.

"Hey I just got off a text with louis" Harry said.

"What does he want money or something?" Obama snarled.

It seemed he was in a bad mood.

"I steeped my tea for too long and now its completely off. Damn it." Obama continues.

"Well we got to chatting and apparently he sent me letters while he was locked up, but I don't seem to recall receiving any." Harry remarked as he sipped on his perfectly fine tasting tea.

"Oh really? Must've gotten lost in the mail." Obama remarks as he starts making a new cup of tea.

Obama seemed unphased by what Harry had said. And that made Harry wonder.

"Not to throw Louis under the bus or anything.. but he says that he double checked the address and swears that they should've arrived. Then he said I should ask you if you've seen them." Harry continued.

"Louis really thinks that I had done something with them?" Barack asked, frustrated, Obama stormed out of the room.

Obamas reaction just made Harry know even more than ever that Obama had done something with those letters. So harry decided to take matters into his own hands.

Harry knew it wasn't necessarily right, but who cares? This was sort of a big deal.

Harry scavenged his way through Obamas drawers and small trinket boxes in the closet when Obama went out to the park with their daughter, Daisy.

Harry was about to give up when he reaches that last stack of papers, mortgage papers, tax return stuff, and that was about it, nothing from Louis was here. Now what Harry didn't know if Louis was telling the truth to him or not, people do change when they go to prison for nearly 10 years.

So he decided that the best thing to do was take his mind off of the whole thing and do some kitchen organizing.

So Harry took all of the large items out of the cupboards and started to put them back neatly when he saw something weird in the back paneling of the cupboard. The cupboard panel was coming loose, weird. So Harry slid out the panel and started trying to reposition it when a bunch of loose paper started falling out. Harry reached back further and grabbed the bunch of papers, they were envelopes. and I bet anyone could guess what was inside..