RECAP CHAPTER

I want to give a brief recap of the story so far just so everyone is caught up on the drama.

Louis still has feelings for Harry (per usual) and they shared a personal moment that reveals that Louis still loves Harry. But Harry didn't know how to feel.

A few weeks after Christmas, Louis tells a lie to Harry. Louis claims that he had written Harry in prison for all of those years he was there, but he actually didn't. Leading Harry to believe that Obama had hidden the prison letters from Louis due to jealously.

Louis had hidden fake preassembled letters in the back of a cabinet with a loose panel so when Harry did some reorganization, he was lead to all of them, further suspecting Obama had hidden them, but Louis did it, because although Louis and Obama had somewhat made amends, Louis always had another motive. To win back Harry.

Harry had just written a new song with his mate, Niall. Obama overheard the songs when he went downstairs, and saw the lyrics Harry had written seemed very lovey dovey, but they weren't matching Harry and Obamas relationship.

At the concert, Obama sees Louis and gets thrown off by Louis attending in the VIP section. Then Obama wonders if the song was about Louis.

Harry tries to cover his tracks by confirming that the song was about family and such when we all know what it's really about. He just said that to not have speculations.

Obama and Harry decided that they want to be exclusive and just with each other again, only talking to louis when they have to. So when Larry was picked up from the house the day after Harry's concert. Harry and Obama were very professional and didn't talk to Louis kindly and friendly like usual. When louis asked Larry what was wrong, Larry told louis that they weren't going to be nice anymore, and louis isn't happy about that. He still wants Harry but how is he going to compete with Obama? You'll have to find out.