ch#8

Sniker pov

Sniker and spike lizard arrived the camp sniker order to spike lizard stay in the top tree.

Then. Sniker crawls slowly and I see a little girl kidnapped, He follows them where they going.

Later

Sniker sees an invisible off is mord He tied the little girl, sniker returned to another lizard then I ordered 2 spike lizard. To call kurt then. 2 spike lizards start leaving and going to kurt. Sniker sit on top of the tree wait for order.

Scene change

Kurt pov

Kurt lay on the tree then. 2 spike lizards come out.

Kurt:*relax*hmm what is it?

Spike lizard:*low growl*

Kurt:*stand*alright then lead me the way.

2 spike lizards lead their way to hostage girl and Kurt use terra boots.

Later

Kurt arrived at The tree, sniker landed on the floor then I said.

Kurt:where is it?

Sniker:*low growl*

Kurt silently, crawls slowly.... Then I opened the bush hole. Many adventurers guard tied little girl is....

Kurt:*mind*Aughh you gotta be kidding me....?! It's Hestia! *sigh*time save him.

Kurt is ready to charge then. I stops and hears an explosion coming from and I stop the lizard attacking I turn left is.....

Kurt:*mind*bell he trying to save him. Well then changed the plan

Kurt opened the little portal and I ordered a spike lizard to go to the portal. sniker stay here we have changed the plan.

Bell challenges to mord, if bell win let Hestia go and man is a deal then they start fighting each other.

Hestia pov.

Hestia still tied up the two men guarding is something intruder later one men need calling for help then two men start left girl alone, then... The bunny came out. Then she said.

Hestia:easy there.... I'm not delicious.....

???:Echoing sound of midnight

Bunny transform into person is.

Hestia:Lili?! How know I'm here?!

Lili:I smell your expensive perfumes and I follow you here. *raise a knife*

Lili cuts the rope then the bush is moving its bug bear, Hestia and Lili are terrified. And another bush moving is the red Giant chameleon, 2 girls around giant monsters Hestia said.

Hestia:*terrified*what do we do?!

Lili:*terrified*i don't know!

The bug bear jumped at two girls they close there eyes until.....

Roar!!!

The red giant chameleon charges and jumps at the bug bear, he bite neck and falls at ground, two girl shock killing other monsters chameleon use acid breathe at face then is melting...

Chameleon victory and roar, he looks at those girls. The chameleon turns around and starts leaving he turn on invisible.

Hestia:did he save us?

Lili:i don't know! there no match time! Bell still fighting!

Hestia:*nodded*

The girl starts going to bell.