ch#12

Days later...

Kurt and Hestia familia were in 19 floor dungeon and I used starlight slash all monsters and lili was shooting and welf was slashing and Yamato was slash speed and haruhime use sorcery to attack at monsters well we go check bell because he's solo himself without telling and so we follow him where he go until now, we found him and Hestia familia were worried about to bell then kurt look to bell behind is a girl with a cover  red cape.

Bell:for now.... Let's go back to the 18th floor

Hestia familia:huh?

Kurt:*silent* hmm.bathroo

bathroo

Then, we arrived on the 18th floor dungeon and also...

Lili:who is this, the person and where is she from?

Lili keep talking to little girl and she got slipped until now we saw a little girl head is a Red ore and cheek have dragon scale.

Kurt:*mind* I knew it. But, she looks innocent

Then Everyone were shock and Hestia familia jump back off except kurt. He was calm... And lili was aim to little girl

Welf:*raise large sword* explain this, bell!

Yamato hold samurai to protect haruhime.

Bell:wait, everyone she-!

Lili:please, step aside, master bell, what on earth are you thinking

Then lili keep shouting to him about that little girl she's a monster and bell to talk to him until now little girl start to talk everyone were shock.

Kurt:*mind* I was unexpected, little girl was talk just like... Gor and jiga.

And everyone lay down own weapons and bell tell to little girl we going home.

Time skip

Then Hestia was shouting at the little girl and she hugged tight at bell arm then Kurt was silent and arm crossed, then Hestia talked to the little girl and what's her name?

???:*hold at bell arm* name? Bell.

Bell:oh no, that's my name. What's your?

???:huh, *ear moving* my own name...?

Then everyone that little girl doesn't have a name.

Kurt:*mind and little blush* oh my god! the ear moving?! That was cute!!!

And welf talk to bell you have decided to give him a name then bell shock, Hestia was agreed to welf, bell was responsibility take little girl after that bell name vergine.

Haruhime:master bell, that's the name of a divine spirit in those heroic tales

Kurt:mmmm.... She's right.