ch#11

Location:kurt dimension, castle, Kurt room,

When kurt is checking inventory from demon king baran weapon they have dagger, sword. Kurt is thinking about dagger...

Kurt:*mind* hmm, should I give dagger to bell? Mmm yeah I give him and back to orario world.

Then I go outside in room and I use a portal now then Kurt enter it.

Later....

Kurt has arrived in mountain House. And I go outside, It's midnight. Then Kurt used sense far, far, at the city and I found a bell and he's in trouble. Kurt uses the stardust wing and starts to fly up toward my team....

Few minutes later....

Kurt has arrived at Ishtar familia building and I'm in the sky and I look around to find bell then I found him now and while bell was fighting that big ugly woman and many girls surround him and I saw yellow hair girl laying down, consciousness and kurt turn head and saw something light in there and I going there is something happen minutes later Kurt has arrived. And I was shock, saw a many buildings are burning....

Kurt:*mind* what the hell is going on here??

Then Kurt looked around buildings and I saw there people burning them at the building and killing all Ishtar familia, Kurt said.

Kurt:*mind* those people killing all Ishtar familia, must be freya familia those guys are extremely dangerous and high level...

Kurt was going back to the bell, minutes later Kurt was still flying and until now....

Fwwwwoooossssshhhh!!

Kurt turn head and I saw a large light through the sky

Kurt:*confused and in the sky* what's is going on? And why this big light is coming from??

Then Kurt ignores the giant light and I'm going to bell now. and seconds later Kurt is almost there until, I saw a lady in a large tower and she was whispering to bell

Freya pov

Freya was walking down stairs until now....

???:so, your the 1 responsible for burning at building right?

Freya turned around and she was wide eyed and saw the person it's, Kurt came out of nowhere and he's aura is new and even more dangerous....