The Start of the Olympians Demise

Percy POV

"Your not allowed to kill my daughter and her boyfriend, Jackson!" Athena yelled.

"I'm the Demon King, you bastard. I won't stop till I have my revenge!" I yelled.

"Shut up! Percy Jackson, you are not allowed to kill demigods. Athena, you cannot shout at the strongest person in the multiverses!" Zeus said sternly. 

"You do not command me, Zeus!" I yelled.

"Son, you shouldn't. But I allow you." Hestia said and flashed away when Athena threw her spear at her. My eyes turned red. 

"You dare attack my mother?" I said, snarling.

"Come at me, bitch!" Athena yelled and charged at me. Artemis shot her hand and she dropped her spear.

"Sister, you traitor!" Athena yelled at Artemis.

"Your threatening my guardian, sister. How could I not act?" Artemis said while standing up and summoning her longsword.

"Screw your guardian, Artemis! Father, how could you let him kil-" Athena started but got interrupted by Zeus.

"Athena! ENOUGH! I never said I allowed him. Perseus Jackson, if you kill Annabeth Chase and Mark Waters, your eternally forbidden to enter Olympus!" Zeus said.

"My fortress is much bigger than Olympus, and my only reason being here is for Artemis, or I would have went back to my fortress!" I yelled. "I want my sweet revenge, Zeus! She betrayed me when I needed her, and I need to kill her and Mark now."

"Jackson, No. You cannot go around killing demigods as the ancient law states." Hera said.

"Who created the ancient laws? The gods, right? I don't have to follow your puny laws, Hera!" I snarled. 

"Perseus Jackson, if you kill my son, I will personally throw you to Tartarus!" Poseidon said.

"That's an empty threat, Poseidon! I will send you to to Tartarus instead!" I yelled. I flashed away in my rage to the Hunt's tent. Artemis flashed in with me.

"Percy, you shouldn't though you deserve it. How am I going to see you if your banished? Zeus will raise his armies and the pantheons you rallied to fight you." Artemis said.

"Artemis, I'm not afraid of the army. If your afraid you have to fight me, join me." I said, raising my hand to her. "The Hunt can join my army. They can command them, Artemis! I can give them my blessings, they would be as powerful as any of my army commanders. Please."

Artemis hesitated for a fraction of a second, doubt in her silver eyes before she nodded and took my hand.

"Fine, Jackson. For you." Artemis said, sadly. 

"Come." I said. I teleported her to my fortress. There it stood, mighty and proud, as dark as the night sky while the blood moon was out.

 There it stood, mighty and proud, as dark as the night sky while the blood moon was out

 (Something like this but taller and stronger.) 

My army was in the training grounds, training to fight the Olympians and the other Pantheons. 

"Good day, Luke Stoneworth." I said.

"Good day, Lord!" said the old commander.

I swept past my commander with my red cloak flying while I pulled Artemis into the throne room.

"Would you like another throne for you, Artemis?" I asked.

"Sure, Percy." Artemis said. I rose a throne for her, as mighty as mine. Her eyes glowed red.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Yes, Percy, but let's get the Hunt here now." Artemis said.

I teleported to the Hunt with Artemis and explained how we were going to fight the Olympians. Thalia immediately backed out with Reyna.

"My lady, how could you commit treason?  Percy, I thought you were better than this." Thalia said warily. My eyes were now red.

"Thalia Grace. Join me or die to me. Have your pick. As for you, Reyna, if you desert, even if you run the ends of the earth with Hylla, I will find you. " I said darkly. Thalia stared at me.

"What happened to you, Percy..?" Thalia asked.

"Annabeth happened!" I yelled. "I want her throat sliced, Mark tortured, Athena bowing at my feet for the insolence!"

"Fine, me and Reyna will join you, but are you sure you want to fight... the rest of the Original Seven and Nico?" Thalia said warily. 

"Screw them for all I care, I will kill each of them slowly if they don't have enough sense to run." I replied with rage. Thalia followed me meekly and I teleported all the hunters into my fortress and blessed them. I gave them rooms and instructions on how to train their new-found powers (my blessing). 

"Let's show them, Artemis. I can take my revenge without their consent!"

Athena POV

That son of a kraken! Perseus Jackson left in a rage and Artemis flashed away. I marched to my father.

"Father! I beg you, let me go to Camp Half-Blood to rally the Greek and Roman camps! I shall protect them if Jackson ever shows up." I said

"Fine, but I doubt you could even survive against Perseus." My Father granted me my wish with doubt.

"You or Hera should go to rally the other pantheons, we can't hold him long, brother." Hades said. 

"Already sent Jupiter there. He should be convincing them now." Zeus replied.

Suddenly Artemis's throne cracked and became ruins. 

"Artemis left us? That is treason!" Poseidon said, shocked.

"Your son's charms, Old Seaweed." Athena said, dejected. 

"How dare she?" Zeus roared. "This is WAR!" 

"How do you fight a literal unstoppable being, Zeus?" said Hera. "You dig out their roots, and make their sanity die." 

"He has no roots except Poseidon! Sally Jackson died to a thunderbolt cast by Indra! I have no idea what made Indra do it, but he did!" Zeus yelled. "We cannot kill Poseidon as well since he has done nothing wrong, and is one of the Big Three!"

"I was talking about Hestia, Zeus!" Hera yelled. "We still have her in our hands, we can potentially kidnap her and force her to be the hostage."

"No, I will not have my own sister held hostage!" Zeus roared and slapped Hera in the face. "How dare you to be so desperate to hold your own sister hostage?"

"How dare you slap me? I should slap you!" Hera yelled and raised her hand but got blown away by lightning. 

"Stop!" Athena yelled. "We should be fighting Perseus, not each other!" 

Zeus glared at Hera with rage. Poseidon flashed away to summon his army. Hades chewed his lip. Ares was celebrating while I sat at my throne, dejected. Apollo was staring at the ruins that used to be his twin's throne. Demeter was eating cereals and Aphrodite was doing her goddamned makeup. Dionysus was sleeping soundly so I threw my helmet at him. In short, he woke up. Am I and Hera the only goddesses caring about the end of us?

Hey, I did a plot twist and made Percy the villain. He might be meeting someone who one of you asked for in the last book.. stay tuned :)

(1246 words including bold.)