Fallen Dynasty

Percy POV

My vision was going black when I heard Artemis yell.

"PERCY! WAKE UP YOU LITTLE-"

I groaned and stood up. Beginning smirked.

"I knew you were never that easy to defeat, Jackson." Beginning said.

Made it through the maze

I drew Dual Eternal Ends.

"Let's take her on, Artemis!" I yelled while charging with her. She drew her longsword and charged.

To find my one in a million

I dodged Beginning's whip but got slammed by the other. I crashed into the ground. Artemis was holding her when I got up. So, this is the true power of Beginning, who took End AND Void to seal. Artemis was slammed back by a whip when Beginning's whip was replaced for a holy sword. She raised the sword.

"Rain of Light!" Beginning yelled. Multiple swords of light appeared and went for Artemis at light speed. 

And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm building

I screamed. Artemis was hit by one of the swords and went down. I teleported in front of Beginning and slashed my sword downwards, but Beginning blocked it with a sword and using her palm, slammed me in the chest, and I flew back so hard I crashed into the battlefield again. 

Tumble like it was stone

Beginning went on the battlefield and started massacring my soldiers. I teleported in front of her again, but she punched me and then kicked me. I went light speed, slamming into Thalia's tree. Thalia's tree became ruins and Camp has a hole now. I spat ichor.

Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake

I teleported again onto the battlefield, and started to fight Beginning. She was without a doubt stronger than me. She was overpowering me again when I slammed my sword into the ground, sending earthquakes. Beginning was blown back by a bit but then waved her hand and the earth went normal. I clenched my teeth. 

Thought we built a dynasty, like nothing ever made

"Berserker... Seigen Nashi!" I screamed. (assuming you read book 1, I probally don't have to explain.)

The Earth was crashing into pieces. I was gathering my aura when Beginning appeared in front of me, floating. 

"Seal of the Heavens!" Beginning shouted. A yellow hexagonal prism about 100 feet tall was sealing me in with divine words and seals. Her finger was pushing golden aura into the seal, containing my aura and power. 

Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

I raised my sword, Eternal End. I looked at the heavens. 

"FINAL ETERNAL END!" I screamed and slashed downwards. It clashed with the seal, and multiple cracks appeared. Beginning's aura was fixing it immediately, and I screamed again.

"JUDGEMENT OF THE TRUE GODS!" I went light speed, bouncing around the seal, making multiple cracks appear. 

"SEAL OF THE GODDESS!" Beginning screamed, reinforcing the seal. 

"POWER OF THE END!" I yelled, increasing my attack damage. 

I stopped for the my most powerful move. I was charging up my aura to carry it out when Beginning yelled.

"JACKSON, DO YOU WANT TO BRING THE WORLD DOWN WITH US? YOU WILL DESTROY THE MULTIVERSE IF YOU DO THAT!"

"I DON'T CARE! FINAL ACT OF ETERNAL END!" I screamed and pushed my sword downwards against the seal. I kept slashing at light speed, making the seal break. My power exploded in Asia, Canada and Greenland. The Volcanos were erupting, Seas rising, Ice breaking, ground shaking, Tornados gathering around the United States. 

It all fell
It all fell
It all fell down
It all fell down
It all fell down
It all fell down

Cracks were appearing in the Earth, ones that would never permanantly healed. I screamed. Beginning screamed and we both went down. I slashed her in the torso, she palm punched me in the chest, sending both of us down. I slammed into the ground. I went 100%, and in my final berserker mode, everything was collapsing. In exactly 4 seconds, the multiverse and all of the others will explode.

Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake

"NO! STOP!" Beginning screamed. 

3...

Thought we built a dynasty, like nothing ever made

2..

Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

1...

It all fell down.

Everything was going supernova when time stopped. Beginning spat ichor.

"How dare you!?" Beginning shouted. She slammed her palm into the earth, managing to restore some part of the multiverse. I became fully exhausted and went down. I crashed into the earth. Everything continued. 

And all I gave you is gone.

Beginning attempted to heal the Multiverse, almost being unsuccessful, but managed. Everyone stopped fighting after watching me and Beginning battle. My eyes were going dark when Artemis stumbled into my embrace.

"I lost.." I muttered. "I didn't expect Beginning to be here... I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault, Jackson." Artemis said, spitting ichor out.

"STOP! HOW DARE YOU?" A familiar voice sounded and a boom was heard. I looked up and I saw Hestia defeating the incredibly weakened Beginning. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY SON AGAIN!" she yelled. She ran torwards me, and I smiled softly.

"Are you alright?" Hestia asked both of us.

"I'm injured but I'm not sure whether Percy is fine or not, Hestia" Artemis replied.

"I'll be sending both of you away to an wizarding world. Hide there for awhile while I sort things out."

Hestia teleported us to a room. "save him" was the only thing I heard before I passed out.