Queen of The Kings

Percy POV

Everything went black.. until I woke up halfway. Turned out I just needed to take a nap. I opened my eyes slowly and saw myself getting carried by Hagrid like a sack of wheat. Hagrid was crying a lot and I used my senses to make sure everything was fine. I sensed Harry at Hogwarts, still alive, while the army of Voldermort is advancing torwards Hogwarts. 

"Let's push our forces torwards Hogwarts and show them the body of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It should have the same effect as Harry Potter's body since this teacher is extraordinary. I did not expect him to sacrifice himself." Voldermort announced to his followers.

"He's just a fool!" One of the followers said. "He sacrificed his life for nothing. The Wizards and Potter are still going to die!"

"A fool that rivaled me in every single sphere. You shut your mouth, Lucius." Voldermort snarled.

"We're arriving, Lord Voldermort." Another follower said.

I planned to wait for Voldermort to arrive at Hogwarts, so that I could jump up at the last moment to kick asses. I accidentally fell asleep halfway because I was so bored and tired. Apparently the killing curse just made Immortals like me sleeply and tired.  When I woke up, the battle had already started. I was on the floor. Seriously? I stood up, and brushed the dust off my robes, and whipped out my wand. I saw Artemis going on a streak as she blasted every single enemy while yelling "SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU! BRING ME VOLDERMORT!" like a madman. Or madwoman.  McGonagall, Flitwick and Harry was dueling with Voldermort while the girls were dueling A black haired woman. I lazily waved my wand and the woman was vaporized. Ginny and Molly were so shocked when they saw me, they dropped their wand. I calmly walked to Voldermort who was kicking McGonagall and Flitwick's asses while Harry was running to save his friends. Voldermort saw me and his jaw dropped. McGonagall and Flitwick were momentarily distracted and looked back, and the clang of wood on stone was audible. Some people turned around and then started screaming.

"PROFESSOR PERSEUS IS BACK!" Multiple screams where heard while students were shouting that. Death Eaters were dumbfounded and just stared at me walking torwards Voldermort. Voldermort raised his wand.

"Avada Kedavra!" He shot the killing curse at me. I blocked it lazily with my hand.  I was pushed back a inch, which was impressive. 

"Percy?"

I looked back and I saw... Artemis. She was in tears.

"YOU BASTARD!" Artemis yelled and threw herself on me. I fell back on the ground with a clang.

"YOU MADE ME WORRY FOR NO REASON! YOU BASTARD!" She yelled while she kept banging on my chest with her fists.

"I'm sorry, Artemis. I have unfinished stuff with this pale loser, so we'll talk later, alright?" I said.

"You owe me 2 hours of alone time, then." She said and got off me. 

I drew my sword, End. I drew closer to Voldermort.

"Don't... don't come closer to me! Don't you dare!" Voldy said. "My master shall avenge me! Your world will pay!" he said before my sword came to his neck.

"Well that's it then. Well, let's clean up here and go-" I said before my eyes widened.

"EVERYONE GET CLOSE TO ME! NOW!" I screamed. Everyone started running torwards me while I twirled my hands.

"DIVINE PROTECTION!" I screamed. A gigantic beam of light smashed down completely on my protective barrier. I screamed in agony while using all my strength to block the beam. I went full 100%, but I was getting overwhelmed.

"Brother, your title as the strongest person in the Multiverse has been reannounced. " Clotho said, mind messaging me. "Your title as the Undefeated one has been shared with another."

"What?" I replied in my mind. "Why now? Who took the title?"

"The current one who is attacking you." Atropos said. "She shall have the title of the Strongest Person in the Multiverses."

I winced. I was being pushed onto my knees as I shouldered the burden with all my strength. I never expected things to come this far. I was afraid, for the first time in many centuries. Eventually, I slammed my fist into the protective barrier and it split the beam apart into two. I spat blood out. Ichor littered the floor. I grabbed Artemis by the hand and teleported back into my castle immediately.

"What the hell happened to you, Demon King?" My Captain, Luke asked. "Why is your body littered with sweat and your robes is splattered with blood?"

"YOU IDIOT! GET HIM IMMEDIATE TREATMENT!" Artemis yelled at him while I stumbled into my throne. Luke ran after the grand doors. The Fates appeared.

"LITTLE BROTHER!" Clotho said as she changed into her 17 aged form. "Are you alright? I didn't think the Light of Punishment would have dealt that much damage to you."

I spat blood out.

"I did not expect the Holy Magic to deal that much damage to me. Who dared to attack me?" I replied.

Unknown POV

"Who dared to kill my servant? I sent a holy beam of Light of Punishment to kill them but they are still alive. Tell me the name right this moment!" I yelled at my servant.

"His name is...." My servant answered.

Percy POV

"Her name is..." Lachesis answered.

Both POV

"...is Percy Jackson."

"...is Beatrice Aurora."

Percy POV

Clotho was blasted away when she said the name. I got blasted back and I hit my castle's wall.

Beatrice Aurora POV

When my servant said the name, he got blasted back and hit the door. My walls cracked when the name was spoken. I raised my eyebrows.

"So little aura. I have at least ten times amount of power than this man even though I just awakened as the Holy Demon Saint. He is the Demon King. He probably has awakened already." I said. "Percy Jackson... I'm coming after you."

Sorry for late update (i know i know), I've just been really busy. 

(982 words including bold)