Wizards

Percy POV

I woke up, confused. I remember getting defeated by Beginning when she suddenly appeared in battlefield. I was in a room with Artemis, but she was sleeping on her arm across the bed.

"Hey." I said. Artemis woke, yawning.

"You finally woke up? It's been a day." Artemis said.

Has it already been a day? I looked outside. We appeared to be in some kind of city, except for the fact that it sells broomsticks that can actually FLY.

"Strange, right? We're in a kind of a.... pub? The people on the streets sell all kinds of stuff, including wand shops? I have no idea what the hell are them, but they sell owls, frogs, snakes and whatever." Artemis said, looking at my confused face. 

"Where did Hestia teleport us to..." I mumbled.

"Also, there's a note for you, from Hestia. She told me to call you to read it when you woke up." Artemis replied.

It wrote, Son, you are in Diagon Alley, London. Your staying in the Leaking Cauldron. You need to get a wand, don't worry, they're professionals there who will know which stuff to get you, you don't need to worry. You also need to get robes, as I got you a position as a teacher in a school called Hogwarts. You should be able to learn the spells as they are Latin. You have the domains of intelligence, languages and magic. You should be able to learn without difficulty. You are here to protect the kids, as this year, some  of the teachers are replaced with people practicing the Dark Arts, called Death Eaters. They will be trying to hurt the children, it will be your duty to protect them at all costs. There will be a battle ahead of you, where you need to protect everyone except for the ones that practice the Dark Arts. Artemis will be posing as the Archery Teacher and you will be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. The Death Eater who was supposed to take the role is going to be the vice principle.  By the way, I have placed an enchantment on Eternal End and Artemis's longsword, it can transform into a wand if you will it. (if your lazy to get a wand yourself.)

-Hestia

"Oh well." I sighed. "Looks like we got some baby sitting to do now."

"When shall we go?" Artemis asked. "Gods, there's a lot of stuff to do"

"According to the additional acceptance letter to be a teacher, in exactly two days from now." I sighed. 

2 days later

I flashed into Hogsmeade to not raise any suspicions. Artemis followed shortly. Hogsmeade was dark and gloomy, as was Hogwarts.

"HEY YOU! WHO ARE YOU? IDENTIFY YOURSELF!" Some guy in a black robe yelled.

"Perseus Jackson, teacher of the Defense Against The Dark Arts. I'm sorry I'm late to Hogwarts. This is the Archery Teacher, Artemis Moonlight." I explained.

"You may pass." The robed man said. "Who needs Archery anyway?" he mocked Artemis. My temper flared. I whipped out my sword and the blade went downwards. The robed man will never see the sun again.

"You should keep a hold on your temper, Percy. We should also change our swords into wands now." Artemis whispered.

I turned my blade and it became a wand. Artemis's was silver while mine was black with flecks of red.

We walked into Hogwarts. No one dared to challenge me in my robe while Artemis was surveying the school warily.

"What?" I whispered over.

"This school is giving me bad vibes." Artemis whispered back. "I feel death and despair here."

"Me too, I just noticed it." I replied. I whipped out my now called wand sword and blasted a spell at a window. It burst and the Headmaster stared at me. I smiled.

"Headmaster Snape, you weren't trying to listen in on our conversation, were you?" I asked, smiling while the students watched.

"My my, you are well informed for the role, Professor Perseus." Snape snarled. "What were you trying to discuss?"

"It's none of your concern, Snape." I snapped. I pulled Artemis into the castle.

"I told you to stop being tempered!" Artemis whispered.

"When have I listened to orders?" I smiled. We went into our rooms which was together since we were registered as sister and brother. We unpacked and went down for dinner, which the Headmaster introduced us to a round of applause. Naturally, the girls started blushing when they saw me. I saw some boys drooling over Artemis, and eyes snapped from sea green to blood red for a second.

"Is someone jealous?" Artemis whispered into my ear.

"Shut up, it's not the time for teasing." I whispered back.

We continued the next few days for a while in peace while stopping some Slytherins from torturing the Hufflepuffs. I suddenly got the sense that a presence that is supposed to be dead was in the castle. I mind messaged Artemis who was in a class. She dismissed the class early and teleported to the location. We saw a pale man opening a coffin. I whipped out my wand.

"Stupefy!" I yelled.

"Protego." The man said calmly when a shield erupted, blocking my spell.

"Ascendio! Desendio! Avada Kedavra!" I yelled.

The pale man blocked the first two spells then used something to block the spell. Artemis cast a spell at him but he blocked it as well.

"You wish to challenge me, mere wizards, the Dark Lord?" The pale man said. "I have to admit though, for professors, you are quite strong."

"Mere compliments are not saving you from death, old man!" I snarled.

"Fiery soul? I just love cracking fiery souls. Jackson, was it?" He smiled. "Join the Death Eaters. We can offer you riches of any kind. Power."

"Nice try, chalk guy. I already have too much power and wealth to begin with." I sassed back.

"I suppose no one will miss you when your gone, Jackson!" He snarled. "Avada Kedavra!"

I dodged with ease and launched a counter attack which failed. Artemis shot a stupify spell at him but he dodged it in time.

"The Professor of Archery can't land a spell? How funny." He laughed.

"I don't see anything funny in it, dead man." Artemis snapped. "It's people like you that make us hate males."

"Fiesty, eh? I will be back by tomorrow." He said. He disapparated away.

Sorry for the long time without updating, this will be the last one until the end of 25 May, since I have exams