girl's hang out

3rd pov
Stella woke up the next day feeling better than she was the day before all thanks to her grandfather. It was Saturday and she had a date tomorrow and was going to go to shopping today for her upcoming date, she had called Diana the previous night to tell her about what she talked with her grandfather the previous day and upon finding out that Stella had a date, to no one's surprise she suggested that they go shopping together for the date and also to hangout as it had been forever since they hung out together and just as she ended the call after talking for about two hours, she saw her sister standing in the doorway.
"Lizzie?" she called,
Stepping inside the room, she took a seat next to her sister, "sorry sis for the sudden arrival but I was just coming to call you for dinner and just when I was about to knock I heard you talking to Diana and didn't wanna interrupt but I overheard you saying that you too were going to hangout tomorrow,sorry" said Lizzie looking down just then Stella scooted closer with a sweet smile and said "it's okay Liz you don't have to apologize for anything also I was thinking of asking you to come with us as I know how busy you've been with studies and after-school activities so I thought since its the weekend and I'm going out with Diana maybe you could join us if you'd like to",
"I'd love too" said Lizzie as she was now standing with an excited look on her face.
"Alright ,alright come on now let's go for dinner now" said Stella as she was now turning all the switches off except for the charging switch as she placed her phone down on her side table beside her bed and connected her phone to the charger and left downstairs alongside Lizzie who was happily humming and telling her sister about her day.

Coming back to her senses Stella got out of bed and started making her bed and making her way to the bathroom. After she came out she was still in her chocolate brown pajamas as she had agreed to let Lizzie pick out her outfit for the day as she claimed to have better fashion sense than her older sister, to which Stella couldn't help but agree as she was simple, plain person who always picked outfits which she thought looked decent meanwhile her sister was quite the opposite who is very serious about picking out any outfit, even going as far to pick an outfit, accessories and shoes the night before.
Walking down the stairs she saw her sister sitting at the10 seat rosewood dinning table,eating some hot oatmeal alongside with some deep fried potatoes, finally stepping out of the stairs she saw Ms rooks the head chef of the Thompson family, she's been working in this home for the past 25 years and is the reason why Stella loves cooking as whenever she watches Ms Rooks cooking she can see the passion she has in her face, and not only that she also loved telling Stella how she came to have such a loving passion about cooking and all her steps, finally taking a seat beside Lizzie she helped herself to some fresh maple pancakes with blueberries on top of it alongside she also took some cooked eggs and deep fried pork sausages, she looked back up at Ms Rooks as she gave her a grateful face and smiled.
"Good morning sister" said Lizzy who had finished half of her breakfast and was looking excitedly at her sister.
"Good morning to you to Liz" said Stella who was giving her sister a sleepy smile.
Just as Stella began eating a sudden realization hit her, "Liz?" she said to get her sister's attention when she saw that Lizzie now had all her attention towards her.
"Yes sis" replied Lizzie
"you're not going to drink your abc(apple beetroot carrot) juice today? She looked at her sister and continued "you always drink it during breakfast why not today?" said Stella as she was confused as her younger sister who was basically an entire powerhouse of energy,always drank the ABC juice as it was healthy and kept Lizzie fit as she was learning material arts for over a year now.
"Oh I already had it earlier when I finished exercising" Stella looked at her and nodded her head as she encouraged her to continue, "