Grandfather's care and comfort

Stella's pov
I was still not able to calm myself down and I knew that I had to talk to my grandpa about this thing. He was the only one who knew me fully actually.
So I started driving towards my grandpa's office or you can say Thompsons office.
I arrived at the front door of the office when everyone started greeting me,
"Good evening ma'am why are you here ma'am? ".
" Good evening Adam I have come here to meet grandpa, is he in his office? "
"Ma'am he is in a meeting with the client "
"OK I will just wait for him in his office "
After I said that he went back to his work, he was Adam who is the chief of marketing department.
He is a genius when it comes to marketing especially about jewels.
My family has always been very strict with employee's job admission process as it matters a lot for our company. They do give others a chance to improve themselves.
My family has always been great in identifying people's strength which is they can see that a person applying for our company job potential for that particular job.
I went to my grandpa's office and sat inside on the couch and started waiting for him to come.
"Good evening Stella your grandfather is still in the meeting " said Rose my grandfather's secretary
"Hi,how are you doing Rose? "
" I am fine, do you want some coffee just the way you like it?"
"Thanks, sure I will have it "
After that she went outside. She is an amazing woman in her 20s.
After a while my grandpa came inside the room
" Stella, princess what happened?".
I started crying and he went and closed the door.
He came and hugged me tightly.
"It's about Dylan isn't it? "
I nodded and told him everything and he just sat there listening me fully.
"I miss him very much grandpa and I still feel so guilty about it, if only I was in school on that day he wouldn't have gone missing ".
" Princess it's not your fault at all you could not have known that before ".
"I know grandpa it's just that it still haunts me a lot. Grandpa can we search for him again please, I know he is still alive out there somewhere, please grandpa".
After what I had said to him, he started thinking about the situation and finally spoke to me " ok I will search for him again if you accept to go on a blind date tomorrow evening.
Promise me Stella that you will agree to go to the date ".
I was shocked when he said that, I know he cares and loves me a lot but I was not ready to be in a relationship I am scared that he might get hurt because of my past or even worse get killed because of me and my past. I would never be able to forgive myself if anything bad happened to my friends.
"Stella I know you are still afraid but I know you very well my princess, I know that for a fact that deep inside in your heart you want to be in a relationship". Grandpa said.
"Grandpa but what if he gets hurt because of me I would never be able to look my own face again or forgive myself again".
"Princess love does give you lots of challenges. You know it yourself that love is the strongest force or energy in the whole universe. It is something which makes you stay strong for your loved ones no matter how hard time is going on for you. Love makes us both strong and weak, mostly strong. You should know that every living thing in this universe will die one day eventually, however hard you try to deny it, it only gives you more pain. You have to learn to move on and also know that those people who you were close with will never want you to feel guilty for what fate brings them when you have done nothing wrong. "
"What if I take a wrong decision grandpa? "
"Princess you know very well what is right and what is wrong, even if you take a wrong decision with the good intentions, god will forgive you and everyone around you. You are a very sweet and strong child Stella, even after going through a lot in your past you are still so strong, you did not fall in depression. I know that it still affects you a lot, hurts a lot but still you are very strong to meet everyone with a smile on your face the next day even if you have gone through something horrible the previous day.
You still stay hopeful that everything will be alright in future".
It is true that I try to stay strong even if something goes wrong, I try to stay strong for my family and my friends who love me so much that they are willing to do anything for me.
" Stella I am not telling you to marry that person but to try dating him. Just try to know him personally slowly as you are still too young to get married. If you feel he is not for you after 2-3 dates you can always stop. Princess try to give love a chance to show its magic by healing your heart. Remember you used to always say that love has a healing power which will heal your heart, courage, strength, trust and many more things "
He is right I need to be a little brave enough to be in a relationship. He was right when he said that deep down inside me I wanted to be in a relationship by seeing other couples who were so happy and comfortable with each other. I have always wanted to be in a relationship and in love because it's the best feeling in the whole world.
I will give myself an another chance to be brave and to accept the love before me not like the previous time where I suppressed my feelings for my crush.
"Ok, grandpa I will go on this blind date and you have to start searching for him again " he was looking very happy when I said that and just nodded.
I was feeling a lot better after talking to him about this. He has always been a great listener and a great advice giver. I stood up and went outside.
Third person pov
Stella had already gone outside the door when Stella's grandfather said to himself " I hope both of your love can heal you both ".

Author's note
Hey guys sorry for the delay I have been lazy. One more reason is that I was not able to choose what to write and what not to write.
Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter as it is a great one and gives an explanation of the title of the story too.
And guys I have started to work on a new book to which is Strong Desire to be with her if all loved my first work which is this one please give a try for the new book too. I won't spoil it for you all, check it out in my profile. The first chapter is gonna be released in a day or two.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.