Soulmates Connection

In the largest buildings of one was of the Thomson's office building. In the chairman's room an old man was sitting on his chair and was signing some papers.
He was Stella's grandfather Eric Thomson who was the chairman of Thomson's jewellery company one of the best in the whole country.
His secretary Mary was a very beautiful blonde woman who was also very sweet and strict too and she was a hardworking too,although she had started only two years before but she became one of the best secretary of Eric Thomson in the past years. She knocks on the door and comes inside to talk to the chairman.
"What is it Mary? " asked the old man.
" Sorry sir, but Mr Richards and Mr Black wants to meet you, shall I bring them inside?" asked Mary to her boss who was lost in his thoughts.
"Yeah, bring them inside and also get 3 black coffee too for me and our guests " said Eric to his secretary. She nodded and went outside of the room. After few minutes two old man came inside and talked to Eric Thomson with a nervous look.
" What is the problem you both look so stressed out?" asked Eric to his childhood best friends.
David Richards spoke first and said " Eric you know that both our grandchildren are studying in my school " " Yeah but what about them?,is  everything alright? " David replied " I want us to become in laws."
Eric was very shocked when his best friend said the things he always wanted to say but was terrified thinking it could affect their friendship, but not anymore so he said " Do you mean Austin and Stella?  You have no idea how happy I am feeling because I have been wanting to ask you about this "
Eric and David hugged each other and they knew that they had agreed to it.
James said " I will tell Diana and Tyler to help them. I just know that these two will make a great couple and it would make our friendship even more and our business ties too " .
Three of them agreed about what they had discussed earlier.
In the school
Both the girls decided to go and have lunch at the School's canteen.
Stella's pov
Me and Diana went to a table with our lunch in our hands. I took pasta as my lunch, it was looking so delicious and I was very hungry too.

 I took pasta as my lunch, it was looking so delicious and I was very hungry too

Diana ordered herself a Canadian pizza which is us Canadians love a lot

Just when we were finished having our lunch when I saw that Valerie Williams was coming near our table with her friends

Just when we were finished having our lunch when I saw that Valerie Williams was coming near our table with her friends. She and her friends were the most popular girls in our school.
Valerie's best friend was Cassie Rooks one of the most popular and an all rounder student as she was good in her studies, sports and art.
"How dare you talk to Austin you Bitch??" Cassie asked me. The whole school knows that she has feelings for Austin, at first even I thought that this two might become a couple ,but for some reason Austin did not accept her.
" Stella can talk to who ever she wants and not to forget that Austin has already rejected you many times " replied Diana with a furious face on her.
"Calm down Diana it's OK, I am sorry Cassie I won't trouble you and Austin anymore " I replied.
"Good if I see you talking to him again there will be bad consequences for you " said Cassie with a furious tone.
After the girls left Diana said " why did you let her tell you like that Stella, she must know that what you and Austin have ".
" What do you mean Diana me and Austin have nothing going on between us " I corrected her.
"Stella believe it or not but you and Austin have a Soulmates connection, I can feel it between you both " she replied.
Whatever she was not possible at all and Diana would soon realise that.
After school,  near the parking lot.
Austin's POV
I was waiting for Tyler near my car when I saw Stella going towards her car  which was a gorgeous white Mercedes Benz car

 Austin's POV I was waiting for Tyler near my car when I saw Stella going towards her car  which was a gorgeous white Mercedes Benz car

I don't know why I always feel attracted towards her, like I wanna know the real her which is hidden inside her. I need to make a move or I might lose her forever.
"Earth to Austin!! " Said Tyler who was trying to talk to me when I was lost in my thoughts. "Sorry I was just thinking something ,well we should go home " I replied to him to avoid any question my elder brother might ask me.
"You were thinking about Stella right?,you might ask me how I know, I can see the chemistry between you two " Tyler said as he was looking something in his phone, probably chatting with Diana his girlfriend and Stella's best friend.
Tyler then said " Diana just texted me saying that Cassie told Stella to stay away from you". I was feeling very angry at Cassie she has no right to tell Stella to stay away from me.
Tyler continued " Diana and I think you and Stella have Soulmates connection  between you both, what will you do know Austin? " asked my brother. I knew what I had to reply to them and I just did that by saying " I am gonna make a move on Stella ".

Hey guys sorry for the delay I was busy helping my small sister with her online homework which school has been giving the students during the lock down period.  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it took me a little more time as this chapter was big. Next chapter coming in 3-4 days.