Missing Friend

Next day at school
Stella and Diana had just finished their history class when they both saw that their classmates were in a group, judging by the scene both of them understood that something was wrong.
After asking what was going on they got to know that one of their Classmates was missing. Stella and Diana were shocked as they thought that she was just absent or sick.
Stella's pov
I went to see Sally who was crying very much. I wanted to comfort her so I said "hey everything is gonna be alright, I am sure Ruby is fine we will find her very soon". Sally was very pissed at me when I said those words,
I don't know why she was pissed on me I was just trying to comfort her but she finally spoke to me in an angry tune
" Stop faking this care for me bitch, you are just an attention seeker, you don't know how it feels to lose a friend or when that Friend is missing you don't even have friends, the only reason Diana is with you bcoz she is scared that you would complain to your grandfather so she gets punished. You are nothing but a rich brat and nothing else ".
I was shocked when I heard her say those things.
I got up and went outside the gate of my school. Diana was trying to catch up with me.
I was on the verge of crying when I bumped into Austin who looked at me with a concern in his eyes for me.
He asked me whether I was alright but I just ran away very quickly and got in my car and started driving.
After a while I stopped and realised that I had to pick up Diana and Lizzie. I was furious on myself for everything. I couldn't control myself from crying and started to cry.
I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Diana. I picked it up and answered the phone.
"Hey I am sorry for running away like that. I just couldn't control myself ".
" Stella are you OK don't think about what Sally said to you she didn't mean it she is just sad bcoz Ruby is missing , and it's ok I know how you are feeling, anyway I am sending Lizzie to home and I am sorry I can't be with you bcoz I have an appointment with my dad " Diana answered me. I was very lucky to have her as my best friend.
Once again my past started to haunt me. The past which has made me so weak and strong at the same time. Sally's words kept ringing in my ears again and again " you don't know how it feels to lose a friend or when that Friend is missing ". Sally was wrong about myself not know what it felt to lose a friend because my childhood best friend Dylan Hopper went missing when I was only nine years old. He was like an elder brother to me.
He always has a huge impact on me because he was my only friend besides Diana. We three were best friends but one day he just went missing, we have been searching him for at least 7-8 years but still we are not able to find him. The police think he might be dead but I don't agree because I have a strong feeling that he is still out there alive waiting for us to find him

Hey guys sorry for the delay, I know its been a month since the last time I published the previous chapter but I have been a bit busy due to start of my sister's online classes as I have to help her. One more reason is that as this is gonna be like a novel I am just taking a bit time to frame the sentences correctly as I am still a student who has a lot to learn yet. I will try my best to publish the next chapter very soon. Please comment me if I have done grammatical mistakes in these chapters and I will try my best to correct them
Stay home stay safe
Thank you