4

discord:

alex: hi guys! ive booked us a trip for tomorrow, we will wake up at 5 and be in the car by 5:30, its a 4 hour drive but it will be worth it, idk how long we will stay there but im assuming around a week or so! :) MAKE SURE U GET SOME SLEEP😡😡

sora: YAYAYAYAY OMG

jaxx: OKAY YAY

luca: YAYA

charli: okay!!!!

levis pov:
'hey light, alex just said on discord that were going on a trip tmr and its at- 5:30 WHAT'

'oh okay- wait WHAT? where!?'

'uhh idk but its 4 hours away'

'4 hours. i aint sitting for 4 hours, and 5:30 is the time i go sleep'

levi laughed, 'well ur gunna have to, u can sleep through it if you want?'
'ya i will, what time is it rn?'

'uh,' levi pulled out his phone to check, '9 o'clock.'

'ughh im gunna have to go to sleep soon'

—————————————
11:27-pm
no ones pov:

levi was lay on light bed while lights head was resting on his shoulder, watching the tiktoks on his phone. levi was blushing, he didn't know why though, did he like light? he looked over to light to see him asleep next to him. his eyed widened and his cheeks became a rosy-red color. he checked the time to see 11:27 pm, he didnt wanna wake him up as they were leaving at 5:30. he couldnt move from this position without waking him. levi watched some tiktok and set an alarm for 4:50 before falling asleep.

the next day 4:50

levis pov:

i woke up but had a feeling i wasnt in my room, thats because i wasnt. i leant over to turn off the alarm i set on my phone to see light. he was snuggled up to me with his arm wrapping round my stomach. i froze for a moment and blushed intensely before turning off the alarm. 'uh- light?' levi said, quietly but loud enough to wake up light. 'yes..' came a quiet mumble from light. 'uh-cmon buddy, we need to go get ready to leave.' 'noo..' 'cmon light.' levi said sitting up, still blushing. 'ughh okay fine' he paused 'your so warm thoo..' at this point levi was so red. so so red. he literally looked like jaxx's hair. they sat in silence for a few seconds before getting up and going downstairs

—————————————
5:29
no ones pov:

alex: cmon guys! i hired us a mini-bus.
everyone went in the bus
the seats were in an awkward circle going alex next to charli, then luca, levi, light, sora. jaxx was driving us their. he set up the satnav and started driving.

'levi im so tiredd' light said, leaning onto levis shoulder and looking up. everyone was stood up trying to jump on the bumps except light, levi and of course jaxx. 'you can sleep if u want, it is a four hour drive after all.' levi answered, taking out an airpod. light took the airpod out his hand and placed it in his ear, leaning onto levis shoulder closing his eyes. it was like that for about 2 hours til luca came over. 'so whats happening with you and light huh?' they said, grinning and raising an eyebrow. 'im just.. looking after him, thats all. nothing rough, i mean i like alex'  'levi, you dont have to like alex if you dont want to, u can just do it for the video. in the among us era i used to, idk- simp for u? but later they found out we was siblings and stopped shipping us. that could be u and alex. although, if ur generally being honest and like alex then you do you, brother.' levi sat their for a second while luca walked away. did he like light? i mean, he did cringe at alevi, it is the most popular ship but did he like her like that? he looked over at light.