6

levis pov:
we was home now, i looked over at light to wake him up. he looked so admirable, his waves covered his eyes as he lay onto me holding his own hands. i moved one of his hands from the other and held it, gently. 'light, wake up. we are home now' i said. he sat up and looked around before groaning and looking up at me. i held his hand slightly tighter which made him look down at them before i stood up. he stood up after me and clinged onto my chest, sleepily as i wrapped my other arm round him and stepped of the mini-bus. we walked inside and went upstairs, while the others were all in the living room; 'light do u want to go back to sleep?' i asked him, with a soft tone in my voice. 'i want u to stay with me..' he replied with. i paused for a minute and looked down at him. his hood from his jacket was covering his face though i could tell it was buried into my chest. 'okay' i lazily said. i walked us over to his room and opened it, it was actually freezing i thought i was gunna die. light groaned at the cold feeling and hugged me tighter, i didn't know what to do. i was a red mess by now, thank fuck he couldn't see me. he slowly let go off me though he held my hand tighter while pulling me to his bed. he dragged me onto it with him, i was just silent. i watched him as he shuffled over to me. 'hug me then im cold' he muttured sitting up. i sat up two and pulled him in-between my legs, which were crossed, he lay his head onto my chest while one of his arms rested on me. 'i love u levi' he whispered before falling asleep

it was now about 5:30. i was leaning against lights bed-board while he was in my arms, i was just scrolling through tiktok when i noticed light waking up. 'had a good sleep, idiot, its half past 5 now' i said to light who was wiping his eyes before sitting up 'i was tired okay' 'yeah yeah, cmon lets go down, dinner might be ready' 'okayyy' we got up and light quickly ran his hand through his hair while looking in the mirror. 'u look fine come-on' i said, making him look up at me and smile. we walked down the stairs to see alex, charli, sora and jaxx on the couch. i walked over to them but light stayed there. 'im actually starving what are we gunna eat' i asked, alex answered. 'were just gunna get takeout i suppose, i cant be bothered cooking' 'sweet' i said, i realised light wasn't next to me and looked back, he was stood at the door still. right, charli. i was about to call him over but he walked up the stairs. i didn't know why, was it me? or did he just not wanna see charli? i needed to do something about it because i don't want him rotting in his room again. 'charli can i speak for u for a sec?' i said, the 4 looked at me as i spoke. 'yeah?' charli replied, with a confused tone in her voice. i walked out the door into the hallway and shut it. 'alright so,' i started, making sure no one was here. 'whats happened with u and light?' i wanted her POV. i will most likely be there for light but i still need to know who's in the wrong, it could just be a misunderstanding. 'uh well..' she paused before continuing. 'basically, i asked light to be my valentine but uh.. he said no and he made me sad. i asked him why he said no and he just ran off' charli said, avoiding eye contact. 'then why was light upset?' i said, alex and light both said charli lashed out at him. 'i.. i dont know' i could read her facial expression. 'why are u lying?' i asked 'everyone i asked mentioned you lashing out at him, im not mad, i just want to know what u said to make him so.. i don't know. scared? i don't know if he's scared or if he feels to awkward around u after it' ... 'all i said was uh' she paused 'oh.' i waited for her to continue but she didn't. 'charli, what did u say.'

hes mine'

she said, before walking off. ...

i was thinking about what to do until the doorbell rang. 'FOOOOOOOD' alex yelled, loud enough to wake the whole street. luca raced down the stairs. 'hi luca, can i talk to u after dinner?' 'yeah, of course!' they smiled before going to get food. i was about to follow them til i felt sudden warmth on my stomach. 'hi light, u okay?' i asked, turning around and looking down at him. 'mhm.' he said, letting go off me to get something to eat. i followed him, i grabbed 4 slices of pepperoni pizza and some fries, along with a ketchup pot and a can of pepsi. i sat down in the corner and not so long after the rest of the squad came and sat down, light sat next to me and next to light was sora and jaxx, along with the rest of the squad.
'guys, how does it sound for us to play some games after dinner?' alex asked, 'yeah!!' 'sure' 'okay' the whole squad agreed, i added on a simple okay, as i was interested in the show though i didn't know what was happening since its season 3 and i haven't seen it before. we all finished, cleaned up then sat down in a circle, i was sat next to light, of-course, though straight ahead of him was charli; i didn't overthink it but just to be sure i budged up closer to light. 'okay soo we have uno, monopoly *insert other games*' alex went on and on til charli said 'just pick one like, i dont know. uno?' sweet. we was playing in duos and there could be one trio, the trio was me, light and luca; the others were sora and jaxx-alex and charli.

we played uno for awhile. red 8, then 7, then a 9 then it changed to yellow, then a yellow 4 and on and on and on. 'hey imma just go to the restroom.' light said, standing up and leaving the room. it was about 2 minutes later and we continued playing, light wasn't back yet though. 'i'll be right back guys!' charli said, leaving the same way light did.

no ones pov:

charli walked up the stairs and over to lights room. light was sat on his bed, charli walked in making light jump and she slammed the door shut. she walked over to light. 'light can we talk' she said, giving light a dirty look. 'charli go away.' 'no were talking wether u like it or not.' light sighed 'fine what?' .. 'can u like stop hating me because i love you and always have but your ignoring me because i shouted at u? pathetic.' ' 'charli, i dont like u. charli rolled her eyes 'ur just in denial, i promise' 'charli i don't like you why dont u understand? i like someone else.' light admitted, did he like someone else? or is it just an excuse?
levi.
did he like levi? he was cut off by charli. 'no you don't. we're made for eachover light. u cant like someone else, im the only girl in the squad beside alex and one shes your sister, two she likes levi.

levis pov:

at the time this was happening, the game had finished. 'okay guys imma go to my room now' alex said, soon after most of the squad left, sora and jaxx stayed down though and turned on the tv. i just went upstairs, i missed light. i walked over to his room snd it was locked, i was about to speak til i heard charli. what the fuck is she doing in there. i put my hand into my pocket and got a key, a key alex gave me which opens each door, i dont know how it works dont ask me. i opened it and charli went silent as light pushed her and ran up to me. i held onto light as i walked over to charli, light looked up at me and shook his head but i didn't listen, i gripped him even tighter. 'what are you doing?' i asked light, til charli cut him off. 'just taming my boyfriend ''TAMING? is he an animal? he doesn't like you charli why don't u get the hint? is it not obvious?' charli tutted, 'dont be jealous just because u dont have a girlfriend.' i don't want a girlfriend, i want you to get the fuck out his room because he asked u to leave.' 'whatever.' she said, nudging me and slamming the door shut. 'u okay light?'. 'yes, can u leave.' what? why did he ask me to leave? was it something i said, does he like charli, did i just ruin everything, is he gonna hate me, is he- 'levi?' ... 'oh yeah, sorry.' i left the room and went to mine, i sat on my bed and shuffled back. i wanted light but i dont think he wants me. what if he liked charli and they we're solving their relationship and i came in and ruined it for them, what if light is acting and he doesn't "love" me like he says so, what if-.

my mind raced on and on

i ended up falling asleep, lost in my thoughts.

short and rushed chapter, i apologise