5

no ones pov:
9:36am

light woke up, he was sweating and felt a heavy weight on him. he looked around to see levi. he was snuggled into levis chest while levi had his knees up, forcing lights to be up to. 'levi?' light said, loud enough to wake up levi. levi woke up and kept light in his grip. 'morning light' levi whispered, still half asleep. 'okay light im gunna go shower cus ya' 'oh okay' light replied with, yawning. levi grabbed a towel from the closet while light went downstairs. downstairs was alex, sora and jaxx. light came down the stairs and walked over to them. 'hi guys' light muttered. 'hi light!! we're talking ahout were we should go today, we was thinking maybe iceskating?' sora said, eagerly. 'ooh that sounds fun, 'dunno how ice-skate though, it wont be to hard right?' 'j= nahh it wont just pretend ur skateboarding' 'L= mmh okay then.'

about 45 minutes had past and light went upstairs to his room. he opened the door to see levi on the bed, he was wearing green baggy jeans and a black nike shirt with wet hair covering his eyes. 'light!!' levi said, happy to see light. 'hi levi, alex said that were gunna go iceskating today soo.' 'really? i learnt how to ice-skate when i went with alex sometime last year!' 'oh thats cool, idk how though. wont be that hard though. i mean i skate? just on ground though' 'you'll be fine, i promise." 'yeah yeah' light said, rolling his eyes 'okay imma get changed and i recommended u wear something warmer i cant have u freezing to death.' levi laughed and followed his instructions, putting a hoodie on over and some socks while light got changed into a grey hoodie and just some black joggers.

levis pov:
everyone got into the mini-bus. jaxx was driving and alex told us to pick our own seats. before alex even had a chance to sit in the front row of seats with charli light ran up to me and dragged me to the back row. light got the window seat and i got the musty dusty aisle seat. atleast light was happy. sora sat in-front of us with my sibling luca. luca put their head round to us. 'so are you guys besties now or what' 'no i hate him' i responded, teasingly. 'hey!' light said, nudging me, though i didnt move. not so long after, we set off. we only found out last night that its one were u can walk around. everyone got up except me and light. the rest were... idk bro they was jumping over the speed-bumps or something-. i looked over at light, he was looking out the window, hes so precious to me you dont understand. i shuffle up closer to him. 'what'cha looking at?' 'levi look! is that the eiffel tower? light said, jokingly, while pointing at a big building. 'omg yes it is!!' i replied back, in a sarcastic tone. light giggled and looked up at me. 'levi how long is this drive?' 'not long, only about 10-15 minutes' 'do you think i'll slip and die on the ice?' i laughed. 'levi why are u laughing, you would laugh if i died!??!?' 'no light, i would die to. im laughing because ur funny' 'oh' light replied with, innocently. i took my phone out and went on instagram. 'looking at girls eh?' 'no, i dont even like girls' i paused realising what i just said but i dont think light understood what i said. thank god hes dumb asf. 'good.' he replied with. which got me thinking...until we arrived because timing is always bad.

we arrived at the place. we all bought some skates, they were white but the wheels had a choice of every color. we all chose our colours and went over to the ring. after 10-15 minutes we were all going in the middle and skating there. except light. i went over  to him... 'light? you okay? you scared?' there was a pause. 'its just. i went ice-skating once when i was a teenager and hurt my head, that didn't put me of skateboarding but im scared about doing this. what if i get hurt?' light said, looking up at me while one of his hands were on the bar. 'light. i never have and never will let anyone or anything hurt you. you can stay with me the whole time if u need to, even if that means me staying on the side with u.' light smiled. 'thank you levi, can u hold me?' i did as he asked and he hugged me, his head rested into my chest as his gloves were on my back, barely tho. i was much taller then him. he looked up at me. 'lets do it :)' he said. i smiled in his bravery and held his hands. at first i grabbed both of his hands and just pulled him with me while he was close to me. then i backed him up abit, then i tried him with one hand. 'okay now we will try with me holding onto one of ur hands okay?' i said, letting go of one of his hands that were fully covered by mine. he hesitated but went for it. straight away he fell into me. landing on my chest. i chuckled slightly before i looked wt his face to see he looked sad.. 'light its okay! no one does it first try.' 'can i not do it with you?' he said grabbing 3 of my fingers on my other hand. 'u keep me warm and i feel safer.' 'yeah, of-course.' i said pulling him towards me so that his back was leaning on my stomach. i put my arms under his armpits, hugging him then started skating. 'look levi im skating!' he said. 'yeah, yeah u are.' i smiled.

by the time we was home it was around 5pm. me and light was sat on the couch along with alex and charli. i forgot about light and charli. i was wondering why charli stopped obsessing over him. thats right, she hurt him. not physically but she still hurt him. we was watching.. to be honest i dont even know, light alex and charli were watching it. it was a dog family i guess? i pulled out my phone and texted light. which confused him as i was right here, next to him. are you okay with charli now? i wrote. light saw it and replied. idk she didnt say sorry but it was kinda my fault. i looked at him then back at my phone. light, never say that again. it wasnt ur fault at all. she was just in a bitchy mood that day. he read it but then shut off his phone before snatching mine. he wrote down something but didnt send it. it said: can we go to our room? i nodded at him and we went over to our room. i shut the door then asked, 'whats up love?' i dont know why i said love but light didnt question it. 'levi about charli, i actually wanted to talk to you about. the reason she screamed at me was my fault. i rejected her really harshly now i dont know because your saying its not my fault but im saying it is my fault, i just feel rlly dramatic like i cried over getting screamed at and now i got oh all this attention then you came and. and. i love you so fucking much levi but i dont know if ur just doing this because alex asked u to or' i cut him off immediately, i pulled him into a hug and buried his head into my chest. 'light. its not ur fucking fault. she didnt get the hint that u didnt like her back so u made it obvious. and i love u to. i love u so much. im not only here because alex said to. im here because i love and care about u. i will never let anyone hurt u. if thats mentally or physically. i said, light cried into my chest which broke my heart and i held him so tightly he could pop at any moment. he looked up at me. 'light, i love u' i said before kissing him. he responded with, 'im sleepy.'

it was the next day. i woke up at around 10:30, today was the day we went back. we was gonna stay for one day but we stayed for two, oopsies. i looked down at light who was melted into my chest, i kissed his forehead before waking him up. 'light, my love, wake up.' ... 'i dont wannaaaa' he mumbled 'well u have to cus were leaving soon' i said, sitting up. light wrapped his legs and arms around me. 'i dont wanna!!' 'okay then, ill just have to force you' i said, before picking him up and wrapping his legs and arms around my torso, while his head rested on my neck. 'i dont care im sleeping aaallllll dayyyy' 'if u say so' i replied, taking him down the stairs and throwing him onto the couch, everyone was in the kitchen. idk why, i think they was all cooking together. i walked over to them. 'watcha cooking?' i said, looking over at the food which was actually already made. 'actually i already made it but, its just pancakes' alex replied. 'get some then and weres my brother?' 'he's on the couch probably asleep' i said, looking behind me to see him still there. 'oh my god' alex said before going to wake him up. we all sat down on the couch and ate while watching a movie. i was sat next to light, of course. he looked so sleepy, he was practically melting into the couch and his eyes were small. we all hurried quickly as we had to get back home soon.

it was 12pm now and we all were going into the mini-bus. me and light again sat in the back left corner, he got the window seat again, as everyone else was stood up, jumping over bumps like the idiots they are, except alex and charli who were in the front. charli. i completely forgot about last night. i looked down at light who was actually looking up at me. 'light, are you okay after last night.' i whispered, so that no one else listened into our conversation 'yeah i guess' light said, resting his head on my upper arm 'im rlly tired tho, i just wanna go to sleep' i chuckled. 'you can just sleep, you know.' i said, looking at him yawn. 'im going to sleep.' light answered with, putting his feet up on his seat and lying on my shoulder. i ruffled his hair then left him be as he wss trying to sleep.

cutie patooties
this is kinda corny