7

levis pov:

i woke up with a hot headache, most of last night i was thinking about light. now im awake i think i was being slightly dramatic, though im still worried that i may of upset him. the house was awfully quiet, i leant over to check the time on my phone til i nudged something, light. my eyebrows tilted down and angled themselves at a curved position. light? why was he here. he wasn't here last night, if anything i don't think he wanted to be here last night. why is he here..? i eventually reach for my phone, 9:28. quite early for me, though i couldn't get back to sleep. not until i calmed down. i was lay in my bed with my crush in my arms after i spent a whole night overthinking about him. i was shaking, i don't know why, my shaking woke up light.

(this paragraph is slightly rushed, i might re-write it)
he sighed slightly before opening his eyes. his eyebrows shot up slightly before he sat up. 'levi?' he mumbled, he looked so damn cute i could squeeze him to death, lolz death, anywho. 'hey buddy..' i muttered, also sitting up and shuffling closer to him. 'sorry about last night.' he said, there was a pause. 'its okay... were you mad at me? was i not supposed to get involved?'    'what do u mean?' light tilted his head. 'i was glad u said that, i felt to.. rude to' i smiled, light giggled. 'why are u smiling? 'because im happy' there was a silence before we both burst out laughing and light threw himself onto me, clinging into a hug. 'i love you light.' i said, shit. i said that aloud, what if i made it awkward? what if- 'i love u to levi.' . . . . WHAT. what did he just say. what in the gods green earth. what in the soras burning house. 'was it not obvious?' HELP ME. SHIT MAKE IT CASUAL UH. 'what?' EEEEEE 'i love u levi, well no. i like u levi.' AM I DREAMING, THIS IS A DREAM. OKAY MAKE IT CASUAL. UH UH EHEH 'like as in.. like?' EEEEEK SISJDJSJSJ 'yes..' - OKAY CASUAL LEVI DONT MESS THIS UP. 'i like u to.' i stared at him, did he actually like me? did i hit my head am i dreaming? okay levi shut up and dont waste ur chance. 'light..' -  'levi..' it was silent for around 10 seconds, it felt like an hour. 'levi, can i.. can i kiss u..?' this is real, this is happening. 'yes.' light shuffled closer to me, placed himself in-between my legs and sat on his knees, he grabbed my chin and tilted my head down. i put my hands on his cheeks and pulled his warm face closer as our lips came in contact. i held my eyes shut. this is all i could of ever wished for, i lost my breath, light pulled away and put his head on my chest, blushing in embarrassment. 'levi.' he kept his head down. 'will u be my boyfriend?'

'yes.'

-

levis pov:

it was now 10:12, light had gone back to sleep. i was still processing the conversation. i have a boyfriend. light is my boyfriend. i pushed down the switch on the kettle and poured myself a cup of coffee. meanwhile, luca was baking some bacon and eggs next to me. 'why do u look so lost huh?' luca asked, i looked over at him. 'what do u mean?' 'i aint stupid levi i've known u my whole life.' ... 'i might have a.. partner.' 'WHA-' _ 'SHHH, dont draw attention to us idiot.'i said, checking if anyone was listening. 'yeah yeah sorry, who? alex?'. 'no.'. 'charli..?'. 'why would i date ur crush.'.  'i dont like her!!!'   'mhm.'. 'anyway, so she isn't in the squad.. hm.. do i know her?' i raised an eyebrow. 'who said they wasn't in the squad..?'. 'ur.. since when?' i hesitated. 'since like.. 2021?'. 'who is it?'. 'guess' ┑( ̄▽ ̄)┍  'hmm.. well im ur sibling, jaxx and sora are dating, lights single it could be him, it could be.. wait.' luca looked around to make sure no one was listening.' 'you like light?'  'were dating.' 'what. when did u get together?' luca smiled at him. 'earlier this morning, i thought he hated me then he asked me out then i screamed- well not literally but you know.' 'im so happy for you!!' luca jumped into my arms hugging me, i hugged him back. drawing attention to us.
the squad was so confused. oh well.

i was sat at the bar area thing with luca, i took a sip of my coffee. 'ooh levi ur boyfriends coming' luca teased, i rolled my eyes at him and looked back at light who was already walking up to me, he pulled the chair next to me and sat in it. 'so i heard about you and my brother, light' luca smirked. light looked down and blushed. 'i didn't tell him he just found out.' i announced, light was a red mess.

———————————
no one's pov:

it was much later now, around 6pm, everyone was in the living room except light. light and charli didn't speak for a while after what happened on valentines. charli thought this could be a good time to. she got up and made
her way to lights room. she sighed before knocking on the door and saying, 'can we talk.'
light paused before muttering 'yes' under his breathe and sitting up from his bed. charli came in and walked over to light, shutting the door behind her. she sighed, 'are u gay' (sorry but this is so backhandedly funny) 'what?' he responded. 'well i think u and levi are dating' ... 'so what if we were..' light mumbled. 'oh so u are gay? whatchu gunna do with the vlogs? they ship us.' charli asked in a rude tone 'we can still..yk, make moments.. on camera.' 'eww no i aint doing that with a gay person' she said before tutting and leaving

levi's pov.

it was around 8:30pm and i was making my way to lights room, asking if he wants to hang for a while. i made it to his room and noticed it was locked. hm, strange. i knocked on: 'light, u okay?' i asked, he didn't answer straight away which got me slightly worried. 'levi?' he eventually said, his voice sounded croaky, like he was crying. 'are u okay? can i come in?' i asked and a few seconds later the door was unlocking. it unlocked and light grabbed onto me and just cried into my chest. 'light!? whats wrong?'
i shut the door behind us, locking it. 'c-charli..' he cried. that little bitch. 'what about charli? has she hurt you?' 'not physically.' is what he responded with. i helt him slightly and went over to his bed, sitting myself down while he sat next to me. 'can you tell me what's happened?' i asked him, he wiped his tears with his sleeve and nodded. 'she found out about us and t-then started just.. being rude, like she meant to be rude to hurt me levi.' ...? 'what did she say.' 'she said that- .. well basically she said what about charlight and i said its fine just continue it on camera but then she was all like im not flirting with a.. gay person. im not even gay im bi.'  .  has she not learnt her fucking lesson? . . . . . 'do u want me to talk to her..?' i said, i tried to make my voice relaxed as i normally make it when talking to light but i was filling with anger. 'no dont make it worse, just stay here cuz i wanna sleep.' he said, i was gunna ask him again as i wanted to rage out at charli but i couldn't say no to him. we went to sleep and i started making sure that i remember to talk to her tomorrow.

idk what to write so im gunna publish this, im gunna write more once i get motivation 🩷🩷