**:91:**

Y'Know, the prison in Megamind should REALLY be held accountable for everything that happened both offscreen and on.

A baby crashed into their prison, and instead of holding the baby in a safer area until they figure things out or something, they leave this baby to be raised by a bunch of criminals, no supervision from the guards. And then got mad at HIM when he was a literal toddler being raised by criminals. He literally had no way of knowing that helping criminals was the wrong thing until it was too late.

If that prison handled things differently, maybe a lot of people would still be alive because how much destruction caused on and off screen caused casualties? All because they wanted to leave a helpless being in the care of a bunch of criminals with a not-okay moral compass.

Hel, they may even be the reason Hal ever got powers and became Titan. Butterfly affect. By keeping Megamind, they made not only one villain, but 2. Which resulted in plenty of destruction and death.

Ya, out in the real world, he might either have been bullied for being a big headed blue alien, or kids would've been in shock.
But how is keeping a baby open to a bunch of criminals like an experiment better than that?

But still, love the movie. We get to see the sass Megamind became. Still that prisons fault though.