14

Before i start the chapter, im sorry that its quite short this time, im running on fumes haha, i have a math test tommorow and wednesday is the only day of the week when i can relax even slightly.

Talking about the fanfic tho, nice fact ab Tarian, his fav earth fruit is Kiwi, he had only tried it once as an experiment to what earth plans a navi can digest and what is poisonous [for weapon purposes most likely] but he loved it, the day he finds a navi plant slightly similar he will die a happy man. is their relationship too hurried? idk.

He and Neteyam were taking a nice walk, the waves quite far, quiet, but not too much as you cant hear them, you can always hear the sea in the metkayina village, recently they had found that there was a forest on the island, they took to walking there any day they could. They were talking lightly, both sneaking looks at each other when they could, a light flush dusting both boys' cheeks.

...

"Teyam"

"Yes?" Neteyam said, looking at Tarian, they were both lying on a particularly large branch of a tree they found on the outskirts, no longer two boys, but a mess of limbs, the only exceptions were two heads sticking out, foreheads touching.

"I think i like you" Tarian mumbled, not used to feelings.

"Yeah?" Neteyam asked, propping himself up on his elbows, Tarians head now in his lap, eyes gleaming, looking up at him like he hung the stars.

"Thats good, because i think i like you too" Neteyam said, smiled budding at his lips, Tarian's eyes widened, ears flushing as he stumbled on his words.

"Can i maybe- uhm, kiss you?" He asked, taking his head out of Neteyams lap, kneeling infront of him. Neteyam followed, sitting up, his hands slotted perfectly onto Tarians hips. He nodded, and then it was sparks. Tarians hands sprang up to Neteyams cheeks, grabbing him and pulling him up to reach his face better and to be as close as possible. Tarian pulled away, breathing in a gulp of air before hurriedly asking.

"Do you want to be my um, boyfriend? Im sorry- i know youre gonna say no and it'll be awkward!-" He was cut off by Neteyam pulling him in for another kiss, which lasted a shorter time and was more comparable to a short peck.

"Ofcourse you skxawng" Neteyam smiled, pecking his forehead.

...

They were taking another walk, this time, whenever noone was looking they would hold hands. They heard commotion from the beach. They walked throug the small entrance formed by rocks and saw Lo'ak and Kiri surrounded by Aonung and his lackeys.

"You heard her! Leave them alone" Neteyam shouted, Tarian crossing his arms, looking at them with a glare that could cut them open.

"OooO big brother stepping in to the rescue!" They tried intimidating them, but Tarian snarled, their faces dropping. Neteyam looked at them with a glare as well.

"Stop it, now." He said, taking them quieting as a sign.

"Smart, now from now on, i'll need you to be more respectful to my sister. Alright?!"

"Come on" Neteyam said, gesturing to Lo'ak, who followed them but stopped, hearing some other choice words coem out off the boys' mouths.

"Lo'ak.." Neteyam warned, Tarian looking down at him, tail flicking in annoyance.

"Dont worry bro, i got this." Tarian sighed, watching as he walked towards the boys.

"Look, i know this hand is funny, freaky even, but it can do something really cool, watch this." He said, starting to furl up his fist, the metkayina boys bending closer, trying to see what it is. Tarian groaned, having done a similar trick to someone at base who called his right arm weird. Then, a surprise to Neteyam and the metkayina boys, Lo'ak socked Aonung right in the face.

'Thats called a punch bitch! Don't ever touch my sister again!"

"Damnit Lo'ak" Tarian mumbled under his breath, a hand dragging down his face as he watched a fight break out between the boys. He saw Neteyam scratching his head and shook his head roughly

"No. Neteyam- god damn it" He said as he watched the boy jump in after his brother. He was faced with a dilemma, stand there, or beat a child and get punished for it. Fuck it. Yolo. he thought as he jumped into the pile of boys. Tarian often forgot he was the same age as most of them. 15 turning 16, maybe he had already turned 16, he really didnt know. His tail was pulled by an unknown hand, he hissed, and jumped on the person, wrestling with them, holding back a considerable amount to not break or cripple anyone. He punched the boy, who was a boy named... Roxo? Xotro? No wait..uhhh.

"Rotxo!"

Oh! Thats it! He thought, hearing Aonung yell it out. He took the boy into a chokehold, trying to restrain him peacefully, they were off to the side of everyone, it really didnt look like a pretty sight.

"Ow my tail!"

"Ow my arm!"

"Bro!"

The voices mixed together, and Tarian threw Rotxo, who was now pretty chocked out and was trying his best to breathe, away from them, who just sat there regaining breath. He jumped into the dog pile cracking his knuckled, jumping into it, onto a random teal boy, pulling his tail.

"What the hell is happening here?!" The voice of Jake sully sounded through the beach, making the dog pile stop, the scene looking funny as Tarian had a random boys head restrained in a chokehold, his knuckles rubbing at the top of his head. They quickly scampered away from each other like alley cats that have been caught eating a dead dove.

...

"Whats the one thing i asked you?" Jake asked, tone agitated.

"Not to get into trouble.." the three boys mumbled, eac different states of beat up.

"Dad, it was my fault" Neteyam spoke up, making Tarian look at him with wide eyes.

"I dont think so, you gotta stop taking the heat for this knucklehead"

"Dad! Aonung called Kiri a freak" Lightly yelled Lo'ak, trying to get his point across. Tarian looked up, shocked, so this is what this was about.

Jake sighed, a sigh so deep rooted with confliction and stress that Tarian slightly felt bad about fighting the boys, slightly.

"Go say sorry to Aonung, he's the chief's son."

"But dad!-" Yelled Lo'ak.

"I dont care how you do it, as long as you make peace with him" The boys sighed, Tarian looking at Neteyam, who gestured with his head towards the beach, Tarian smiled, as they were walking out, excitement tingling through his spine at the thought of alone time with his new boyfriend Jake stopped them.

"So what did the other guys look like?"

"Worse" Said Neteyam, looking at Tarian, who was making a beat up gesture with his hands.

"Much worse." Neteyam smiled, looking at his dad who was smiling back.

"Go! Come on." He shooed them away, and the two boys looked at each other smiling, the look in their eyes recognizable to everyone who has ever loved, running off to a secluded part of the beach, getting out of Jakes weary and slightly suspicious eyes.