🜲 Prologue ❂

It was a normal night. It was supposed to be a normal night. It was supposed to be dad return home from his hero work. We're supposed to have a peaceful dinner with everyone smiling.

But I guess god did not want that to happen...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

[♖Keiko POV]

"AKIRA!" I heard my older sister yell. "KEIKO!" She keep yelling. "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" I hug myself, trying to not make much noise as I silently cry.

"THE PRO HEROES ARE HERE, WE'RE SAFE, PLEASE COME OUT!" She continues to plead.

'Heroes? ' I think to myself. 'they're here? We're safe? ' I slowly getting out of my hiding spot, which happens to be a wall. I went to a mirror that is a couple step away from me. "Aki?" I say quietly. "Come on out, we're safe now. I'm here for you" I tap the mirror.

It didn't take a minute before my brother appear on the other side of the mirror. His face look scared which is understandable given to our situation right now.

He slowly step out of the mirror. His whole body shaken up from the fear. He's also crying. Silently crying.

"I found them!" Someone shouted which cause us to flinch. I look back to see someone with a blond hair that look like that one bird that I forgot its name.

He crouched in front of us"Are you guys alright? Are you hurt" he asked, voice full of concerns.

Unable to speak, I nodded slowly. "Oh thank god. Your sister is so worry about you two" he say with a relive face.

"C'mon, let's go. Don't want to keep your sister waiting right?" We then made our way down stairs. My sister, Akia, sprints toward us and hugs both me and Akira, sobbing.

"Where's mom? Where's dad? We're supposed to have dinner right now. I suppose to tell them about the book that I just finished read. Not this" I said with a raspy voice as I sob onto her shoulder. She didn't respond and just hug us tighter.

Can't we just have a normal life?

➳༻❀✿❀༺
350 words