➥Chapter 3

Chapter 3
First Day

「Keiko POV」
Mina had asked me if we should go to school together, and me being me said no. Why? Well because I either wake up so early or almost late. Plus, I don't want to wait and figured that she might too.

So here I am, walking my way to school. Yes, it's kinda lonely and scary to walk alone especially like at, I don't know, 6 in the MORNING. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is wrong with my sleep schedule.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽✩☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Finally, I arrived at UA High. It's been a while since I felt this excited about school.

'Alright Kei, you gotta make sure your first impression is wonderful. We don't people to think that we are soulless as our quirk right? Yeah, just go in and be cheerful'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽✩☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

First impression my ass. There I was sitting at the front row, away from the door, doing absolutely nothing .

There aren't many students here yet. Just me, the glasses guy from the auditorium during the exam, and green hair girl.

I know it would be a good idea to introduce myself to them but neither my body nor my brain want to. Plus, they seem to be minding their own business, so why don't I do the same.

After some times, more students start appearing, including Mina. She...didn't notice me at first, maybe because I have my face mask on. It took her like 10 minutes to figure that out.

"Atsuki?" She approaches my table. Me, who was in my own world, snapped out of it, "oh hey Mina" I gave her a small wave.

"How long have you been there" she gave me a confuse look. " Since 6:30 am or something" I shrugged

"Man, that's so early. Is that why you don't want to walk with me here?" She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah you can say it like that. I either show up early or close to being late"

She then ask if I want to chat with the other, which I have to decline, cause what if the teacher just suddenly show up. Curse you cartoon that I watched when I was a kid. Now I can't leave my seat or else I misbehave.

After she leave, I heard someone talking behind me. I look back and see the glasses guy lecturing the blonde kid, who has his legs on the table.

"Did you forgot your manner at home or something" I say, completely annoyed with the glasses's lecture. "Mind your own business, you cloud head!" Yeah he totally left it. Also, cloud head? Is that because of my hair?

I decided to let him be and turn my attention back at the front.

Then, the door open to reveal another green hair bitch. But this time, it's a dude. Great, two forest for hair. One straight and long, the other messy and short. Wonder if any of them straight

The glasses guy from before stop lecturing the blonde guy to talk to the green guy dude. I don't pay much attention to them. But the moment I decided to get a peak at what they doing, a girl with short brown hair can be seen with them. Also a yellow thing that behind her.

Wait what?

"Welcome to UA Heroes Course"

THAT THING CAN TALK, I REPEAT, THAT THING CAN TALK-

"I'm Shouta Aizawa, your homeroom teacher"

I was back to the reality after my brain panic. The 'yellow thing' turns out to be a sleeping bag and the man inside, who already out and standing, is our teacher... And I thought middle school was weird enough.

"There's no time to explain. Put this on and meet me at the field" he handed us the sports uniform. Why do I have a bad feeling about this

『••✎••』
636 words

Author notes  :
We don't talk about the grape no no no. We don't talk about that grape bitch~🕺💃🕺

Also, Hagakure sit at his place.

The song has nothing to do with the chapter btw. Just felt like putting it there

Don't forget to drink water o/