➥Chapter 2

Chapter 2
  Exception Letter 

Keiko POV」
It's been a couple of days after entrance exam. Me and Ashido have been hanging out for some time. She's basically the one who will drag me out of the orphanage to hangouts.

Some times my brother tag along, which is great, given the fact that they both have the same personality. Which also mean that I have two crack heads that need to be taken care of from doing something stupid. Nonetheless, it was a great distraction from the entrance exam results.

Speaking of that,

It's finally here. After days of waiting, it's finally here. A piece of paper that will determine whether or not I'll be able to learn at UA.

Believe me or not, it took a lot of encouragement from my roommates to open it. The moment Amaki, one of my roommates, show me the letter, I was screeching and hissing like a cat. Why? Well I don't fucking know, it just a habits of mine I guess.

"*sigh* here goes nothing" I say as I open the letter. Some circle thing fall out of it onto my table. "Heh?" Confusion can be seen on my face, cause what the fuck is this?

Suddenly, the things activate and a hologram screen appear. A video of a mouse? I think, start playing.

[

Insert his full speech cause idk what he's talking about]

"Welcome! This is your hero academia"

...I did it- I get into UA! My face is shock. My brother, who was also happened to share the same room with me, scream in happiness. "MS. NOZOMI!! KEI DID IT! HE GOT INTO UA!" He yell, going out of the room to tell our caretaker.

My other roommates congrats me. I was there, sitting at my desk, speechless. Until my phone buzz.

It was Mina.

"Helo?"
"KEI HAVE YOU OPEN YOUR LETTER YET?!" She scream-ask. "Yeah, and I got accepted!"
"ME TOO! EEEEEEE!" Her voice is full of joy. Same thing can be said to me.

My dreams, here I come

『••✎••』
331 words

Author notes
Hey, sorry that this chapter a little short.

If there is any grammar mistake, pls let me know. I also accept criticism so feel free to tell me if you have some
I'm looking forward to improve my writing^^

Don't forget to drink water!!