Tōma

AN the pic is rhaegal's

287 AC Braavos

Aelora's POV

After coming back home meating the red viper she decided that it's time that she tell viserys dany and ser Willem about the dragons. So she took them to her rooms. On their ways they shot questions at her but she didn't reply. Once she reached outwards the door she turned to them."what you see inside will be shocking I wanted to tell you before but thought I should wait some more time. "
"Now you are scaring me Lora tell who you killed we'll hide the body. Don't worry. "She smiled at her brother's words and opened the door.
She removed the concealment spell, she heard gasps behind her.
"Meet rhaelys aerion and rhaegal "
"How all of them are dead"
"Alright this will take some time to explain. It was after mother took us to dragonstone..."

Time skip brought to you I hate game of thrones season 8

"So you hatched 3 dragons and no one even knew for 2 years."viserys asked amazed
"Yep that's exactly what I did"she told smugly." Now my dear siblings I am bonded with rhaelys . She is named after our mother . Now you two can bond with aerion or rhaegal named after our father and brother. "
Viserys bonded with aerion and dany with rhaegal .
After 1 week oberyn came to inform that our terms have been accepted. They signed a pact with the sea lord as the witness to ensure that both parties will keep their end of the deal.

Now all they have to do was wait patiently and gather allies. With dragons at their side nothing would stand in between taking what was rightfully theirs.