Chapter 2

Aurelia

I was about to leave before I could, Kaden pulled my hand and stopped me from leaving, I could feel him pressed on me forcefully on my side.”I do not take well to disrespect and you little lady better apologize now.” he was on a brink of wolfing out here and demanded I bend my neck in respect and acknowledge him as an alpha, but he was fucking with the wrong she-wolf because no alpha would do that shit and this was my home I would speak as however I felt. “You better release me.” I let a growl and soon the room broke into snarls as I wanted nothing but to tear into flesh he smirks as he let my hand go and moved from me.” once we married I will teach you how to respect me Aurelia.” I was too irritated to pay him mind, and nothing was amusing about that.

"Kaden I apologize for Aurelia' behavior tonight. She's bitter for not finding her mate.” my father had to go make me look weak right now, great.
My mother gave me a warning as she prepared the dishes, slightly clicking them together on purpose.

Kaden waved it off like it was nothing, as his blood was burning for a shift.

“it's okay Raymond I know how stressful it can be, but I must leave now as I was passing by.” with that he took father and headed out. Mom looked at me and smacked me with a cloth on my back.”mom?” I knew she was unpleased with my behavior.” his an alpha, and you really pushed him, and you know males cannot control their temper like us.” mom was right, but I couldn't help it, and it was kind of impressive how he handled it.” so what does that make it right to drop on us whenever he feels like it? This is not his pack, so he should announce himself before coming here mom." he should show respect to be respected, mom dropped her hands and she moved away from me.”we will talk once your father returns after all you did well to embarrass us.”

I mostly hung around guys as I grew up training with them, I would patrol the boarders with them every night and conquered many battles with some of them. You see, I am not your normal fragile female as I was trained from the moment I started to shift into my wolf. My father had always made sure I understood if there was a place that was cruel, it was our world, a place where you had to protect yourself and those who cannot protect themselves. He knew his enemies would come for me because to them, I was a mare female that weakened my father, but he trained me hard as I was his daughter and beta. I had to lead the pack and make sure our serenity was true.

So, things like cooking and doing house chores weren't what I was taught, there was a time once father caught me wearing lipstick. He had crouched down next to me, pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my lips. He took me to see our warriors, the men who stood frontline side by side with him protecting our pack. The scars ran on their bodies and they were rough. My father told me that it was beautiful to him and his people that the warriors wore a thousand men on their skin is not cheap colors bought and that was true to him. Since then, I knew what I had to do and the first thing I did was throw away my dolls the second I hung out with boys and my dress code was boyish, I did get bullied a little, but I handled that really well and respect followed.

My father returned in the house, he looked at me, but he wasn't upset nor happy.”Aurelia I will not have you show disrespect to another Alpha in my presence.” He poured a glass of whiskey sipping it straight letting burn down the vile and something was wrong.

“It will not happen again, father.”He simply nodded his head, while mother rushed to his side pulled his hand to calm him, but what was he not telling me.”We have another problem, so I think you should put your mate search on hold.”father poured another glass, and I was ready to tactile any issue we faced.

“Raymond what is it, please tell us am worried now.” my mother urged him to speak as he was more in his thoughts than telling us the issue.”Humans have bought land too close to our pack, and they are planning to build here.” Mother put her hands on her crown, they were simply panicking for no reason, we had handled many kinds before and humans would be easy to chase from here.

“come on we can frighten them away, they are weak, and they would not come here if we scared them.”both my parents looked at me like I was ludicrous, but it was an idea and it could work.

“The man who owns the land isn't your ordinary man, he has power, and why do you think his was sold this land.” what sort of human was he then to have enough power to buy land near a werewolf pack? I needed to get all the information I needed about him to know what am dealing with.

"Caroline I want you to prepare everyone to be on their best behavior as they will be visiting us tomorrow, shifting is forbidden, and I will not see a single naked body around here, we must act human.”father was being a little too strict asking nobody shift tomorrow and the naked part most of our young werewolves were learning control, so they would shift against their will tearing their clothes being a werewolf wasn't simple.

"I will make sure to mention that, but we cannot have them here long.”mother also agreed with father. I hated this and why should we always hid our true nature, we live far from humans, and now they still followed us.

“oh honey, we should get ready to greet the new mates of our people and welcome them to our pack.” if there was something mom did well was hosting welcoming parties and long speeches that would set you asleep. She is the Luna. She brought wisdom to the pack. Her words encouraged the pack to be strong even in the dark times, she gave us strength when we were weak and as much as father hated to admit it she was his advisor. She was always correct.

“Mom try not to make a long speech, am tired.” she looked at me with amusement playing at the corner of her lips. “You just gave her more ideas to keep us all night in." dad teased her.
“oh come on you two people are waiting on us and lia you should at least put some effort in the way you dress for a young lady ….” my mom hated my style, but I wasn't really concerned with fashion.

◾▪️▪️◾▪️▪️◾▪️▪️◾▪️▪️◾▪️▪️◾

Hey!
Let me know how feel
By commenting and don't
Forget to vote.
Thank you 💕