𝗜'𝗺 𝗧𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱

TW.
USE OF DRUGS

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS MESS OF A STORY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Opening My Eyes, I checked to see what was waking me up. Hide wasn't there but my phone was ringing. "Who The Hell Would Call Me At This Time...?!" I thought to myself, Grabbing my phone that was on the side table next to me.

Answering "Yes", the person on the other side sounded like in a hurry.
- Hello...?
I said, trying to figure out what they were doing.
- Hello.... This Is Doctor Milf, And We Are Here To Inform You That We Found Your Mother... Dead... In A Dark Allyway Near North..

As tears started running through my face, i froze and dropped my phone. I'm guessing my brother heard the noise and came to check.
- Seek! Are You Okay?! What Happened..?!
Trying to shake me, I slowly open my mouth to let out a sentance.
- Mother.... She's... She's... She's Dead...

Dropping to the dark wooden floor in my room, I started sobbing, it hurt me because we told her to stop... buy she wouldn't... she was an addict.. A drug addict... that probably lead to her death.
- Seek.... Hide..... Is she really.. Dead....
Screech came into my room and came up to me as Hide fell too and started to hug me. Today was disastrous..

We all decided to sleep in my room and cuddle since we were all tired (same : [ ), crying into eachother's shirts.

We all woke up at around 11:37, it was already past the school morning so we just stayed home. It was quiet and slight meltdowns came along the way.

- We should probably... go.. clean out her room.. or something..
Suggested Hide, after a bit of talking we all decided that we would Turn her room into a guest bedroom. Her room was in the 1st floor of the house so it would be perfect & it was near the basement so more things for me to write about! Wait no, that's for the author to say... you heard nothing...

I was charged to cleaned the floor and her small restroom, we all had a restroom but hers was the smallest, and most of the time she just used it to eat her drugs from us.. Finishing cleaning the nasty floor, I stepped into the bathroom and the first thing I smelled was something that smelt tropical and happy... That was unusual so I checked to see a yellow package with smiley faces on top.

Ontop it said "Happy Pills!". It made me feel weirdly happy, I slightly opened it and smelt it again, happiness was the only thing that it smelt like and i just love it, I snuck it in my pocket and continued cleaning, throwing away all her bottles of wine and drugs.

×DAYS SKIP BY×

Finishing tucking the blanket, we all backed up and looked at the room.
- It looks good!
Screech said sounding still sad but getting slowly over it, it's been a few days since we started making this room and everyday since I found happy pills, I still haven't used it.

We all decided we would take a break, maybe scroll on our phones, eat food, drink water or smth, go outside or touch some grass..

I hurried into my room, and took out the package. I didn't want to become an addict like myself but.. if this brought me happiness, I'd never have to feel pain again.. and Figure wouldn't have to worry about me..! Taking one out, I examined it, it was yellow and awfully basic, like me.

My hand started moving for me as it came closer, I didn't open my mouth but felt like I had too..

Until...

Yo I'm not evil, I ain't gonna leave y'all on a cliffhanger, tho that would give y'all more chapters.

Hide opened the door, he looked scared and confused I pulled it away and he started walking to me, it felt like he was going to hurt me, I picked up the pill and he started crying.
- What was that... don't tell me that was mom's pills...
I felt hesitant but tried to blop it in my mouth, but he didn't want me to be happy I suppose...

Because he pushed it away and it fell on the ground smashing into 2 peaces, oh well atleast now there's an extra one.
- NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU!!! YOUR THE ONLY ONE ME AND SCREECH HAVE!! WE CANT LOOSE YOU!! WE CANT...!

×Time skip by a few hours×

As I sat down on the kitchen counter, they were looking at me scarily and worriedly as if I was going to kill someone.
- So... How are you feeling...
I just nod... not wanting to talk about earlier, I forcefully threw them away before I came down..
- Did you throw them away..?
I simply just nod again.

Screech decided to speak up but didn't know what to say.
- I.. So.... How are we going too... you know... keep this house...
Me and Hide looked at eschother and nodded, we both knew we hade to work and I didn't mind that, I could like become a waiter or something " YO?! SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT SEEK WORKING FOR A MAID CAFE?!"

- Me and Seek Would Have To Work.. And until your 15.. You'll just have to find a way to be able to stay alone or.. you could get into a club after school..
He pauses and thinks for something..
- I guess I could join the soccer club....
We all finished eating, put the dishes in the sink, and hurried upstairs, They don't trust me anymore so they decided that they would move screech into my room.

Though it was annoying it was for the best until I could get my act back together... And like that... the day came to an end.. I tucked Screech to bed and said goodnight to Hide. I flopped onto my bed and laid down, this day couldn't have gotten any worse... oh well... atleast it was over...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

( YOOO THIS HAS 1K WORDSSS- THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVER I SWEAR- I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND PLS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND DONT DO WHAT SEEK DID! )

1042 Words