00 || INFORMATION

(THE PHOTO ABOVE IS MY ART! IT WILL BE A CHAPTER HEADER SOON!)

Name: Jewel Jumao-as
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Human (Assumed)

Likes:
Books, reading, stargazing, cats, learning magic, New York's views

Dislikes:
People judging her family, Leonardo's getting hurt, sacrifices, seeing Leo in danger, the Purple dragons insulting Donnie and Shelldon

Abilities:
Shapeshifting: Jewel can shapeshift at her own will.
Teleportation: With this ability, Jewel can teleport into any place she desires.
Telekinesis: Jewel has the ability to move anything in her hands. This will improve as time passes.
Telepathy: Jewel can communicate through her minds and can read anyone's thoughts.

Family:
Hamato Yoshi/Lou Jitsu/Master Splinter (Adopted father)
Raphael (Adopted older brother)
Donatello (Adopted brother)
Michelangelo (Adopted young brother/best friend)
April O'Neil (Sister figure)

Love interest: Leonardo Hamato

Enemies:
[REDACTED UNTIL THE END OF S1]

Bio:
La Luna. Jewel is the moon amongst everyone in the Mad Dogz. She's kind, reserved and patient with her Brothers. But when it comes to battle, she's armed and ready, and will use her powers not just for herself, but to protect her friends.

Weapon of choice: Crimson Scythe

Trigger warning
N/A

But I suggest you watch the series first before you read this book.

Disclaimer
I do not own ROTTMNT, all excluding my OC truly belonged to Nickelodeon. The book will take so long to update because of my Schoolworks, Projects, Writers Block, Etc. So be patient as I'll try to be on the track as soon as I can.

Please leave a vote, comment and Add this book in your library or to your reading list so that you won't miss any updates on this book.