╰►New friends and A Cute Date

Paring: Colby Brock x Gn!Reader
Summary: The Reader finally has the time to hang out with Kat & she invited you to a party her boyfriend Sam & his roommates were throwing.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰
I was looking through my closet for an outfit to wear to this party Kat invited me to. She said it didn't have to be fancy. I grab a flannel, jeans, and a pair of Docs then quickly change. I debate about wearing makeup and decided to go with simple eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I grab a bag and putting the makeup and wallet in it then check my phone to see Kat has texted me telling me to come over. I text her back then grab my keys and walk downstairs and out the front door locking it after leaving.

Once I got to the house and texted Kat letting her know I was here. I heard a door, and looking up I saw Kat coming towards me. "Hey! I haven't seen you in forever" She says. "I know! I have been busy will work but was finally free so here I am for the party" I said. "Well, you're just in time. It's a small party. C'mon, I'll introduce you to everyone" Kat said. We go inside to see 4 guys messing around. "Guys! We have company" Kat yells.

The 4 guys stop and look at us. "Guys, this is my friend, anyways that's Jake" she points to a guy with black & pink hair. "That's Sam but you know him" she points to Sam. "That's Colby" she points to a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was gorgeous. "And finally that's Cory" she points to a guy dancing. They all wave and said hey. I said hey back." "Let's get this party started." Sam says

I was sitting on one of the couches watching the guys and Kat being crazy. I hear Colby ask Kat "do you know if they are taken? Kat smiles and says "their not. They have been waiting for the right person and I believe you have caught their eye". Colby nods and walks over.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I look at him saying "yes Colby?". "Can you come with me for a minute?" He asked. I nod and get up following him into the backyard. "Why did you want me to come with you? I heard you talking to Kat" I ask. Colby blushes slightly "I didn't realize you heard, but I had you come with me so I could ask if you go on a date with me and I didn't what the other guys interrupting me." He says. "Well to answer your question I would love to go on a date with you and I'm glad you did it her-"

I got interrupted by Jake yelling "Get your asses back in here. There's no party out there." Colby and I go back inside, continuing to plan the date that would happen later on during the week.
⊱ ────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───────── ⊰

Have fun, have a good day/nice, and take care of yourself, you are important. Peace - Lunarッ