Chapter 13

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 📍

Leon,
"Just swing your squares I got you bro" I told Jaheim . I was sitting in my business class waiting for our teacher to show up as for Kiara, she went to the toilet. "How do you think I got my car and all my designer just give me your card and you'll have triple the amount of money" I told him.

This is why i'm not close with my parents, like I said they don't like my lifestyle. I do fraud because it's quick money, only Tione and Mark know...actually Mekai does too but he ain't a snitch so i'm not worried about him. I've been frauding since yr9 because I was convinced by a year 11 but I regret it, it's not like if I stop everything will be fine, it stays with you for life.

"Fine, here" he passed me his halifax bank card and I took it.
"Calm expect money in 3 days maximum" I told him and he looked uneasy. "Don't worry I got you" I patted his shoulder then went back to my chair as Kiara came back into the room.

She wrote a question on a piece of paper then passed it to me. It said 'Where is sir?'

"She still hasn't came, how's your throat?" I held her hand intertwining our fingers.

She wrote again, 'doesn't hurt as much anymore. I'm never pranking you again'

"Glad you've learnt your lesson" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Your birthday is in March...March the..?"

She shot me a sharp look before writing on the paper quickly. 'You don't even remember my birthday you little bitch. March 25th. Don't talk to me' she folded her arms and faced the other direction.

"Little? Ight Kiara, the same little that took your voice last night." I laughed and she pushed me then laid her head on the table looking up at me. "You're so beautiful" I told her, she's flawless.

'Thank you bae' she wrote then smiled and I leaned down to kiss her. Our kiss was interrupted by our teacher walking in.

"Right sorry for being late I was in a meeting, pack your stuff away and head down to the hall because we have a well-being assembly." He told us and everyone groaned.

I plan on throwing my girlfriend a surprise birthday party. I'll rent a airbnb and throw an AP with like 5 bedrooms so we can hold a lot of people. It's gonna be lit.

Mark,

"Fuckk" I moaned as I came inside her. I pulled out then removed the condom and threw it in the bin.
"I didn't even get to drink it" Taylor said and I shrugged.

We've been having sex on a regular, I won't lie she's good at it but it then reminds me of all the man she's practiced with. If she wasn't such a hoe and a dickhead then i'd make her my girl but what a shame.

I got toilet tissues and wiped her juices up then flushed it down the toilet and washed my hands. Then I fixed my clothes as she did the same. "Innabit" I told her without sparing another look and left the toilet. I was walking in the hallway then I bumped into Leon and Kiara. "Wargwan" I spudded him then gave a nod to Kiara acknowledging her.

We walked outside to the bench and Aliyah took Kiara and walked off.
"Why do you look so pissed?" I asked Tione as I sat down.

"Me and Aliyah had an argument last night, I fucked up mandem" he ran his hands over his face.

"Spill bruv" Leon said and I nodded in agreement.
"She said I cheated on her, she went through my phone while I was in the shower and saw the text messages with me and my ex"

"You fucked up the bag, why would you still mess with Renee when you got Aliyah? Leon asked disappointed.

"Soul ties? I don't fucking know" he stressed.
"Don't give us that soul ties bullshit. When you started going out with Aliyah you should've cut all ties with Renee." I told him.