Vanossgaming x Reader: Tainted Blood

"Evan.."

You were on the floor, feeling incredibly weak and cold. He ran to you panicking.

"Shit shit shit, are you okay? What the fuck... Dude, what's wrong?"

"I..."

"Babe, c'mon. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's up."

"I'm... On my period..."

He stared at you, the look on his face priceless. He shook his head. "You're just on your period."

"Y-yeah. I've got cramps."

"JeSUS, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING OR SOMETHING!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!"

You blinked, your eyes revealing hurt. "S-sorry." You sat up, looking away and blinking tears out of your eyes.

"N-no, babe, it's fine. Just... Are you crying?"

Your body shook with sobs. "No, I-I'm okay. I promise."

"That's a promise you've broken already." He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek. "C'mon, _____. Shhhh, just let it out."

You finally stopped sobbing after a while, and when Evan looked, you were sound asleep. He chuckled and picked you up, tromping up the stairs to your guys' bedroom. He lay you on the bed and pulled the covers over you, sighing.
"Sleep well, ______."

"Mm."

(I dunno if that was good or not, but I tried. Thanks for reading! Who should be next? Vote in the comment if you want a certain person in the gang to be next. First gamer with three votes gets to be next!)