Daithi De Nogla x Reader: Ruffled Feathers

((Just a quick summary: you have a sort of mutation [yes, you're a mutant] that makes you give off an aura that makes everyone around you want to kill each other. Not you, just each other. Anyone within 5 feet of you becomes so angry they're practically frothing at the mouth. The only person this does not affect is Nogla, who is a mutant with an aura of happiness that can cancel out your anger. Anyway, let's do this.))

You were playing GTA V on your computer, your fingers as cold as ice. They were always cold, just like the rest of your body. You never felt cold, but still you were.

Anyways, you were sitting there, terrorizing the citizens of Los Santos, humming as you flew your chopper and blew up the city. You got a call on Skype and paused the game, frowning. It was Evan.

"Hey, ______. You coming over?"

You sighed. "Only if Nogla is there."

"Oh, right. Okay, cool. He will be. Bye."

"Bye."

You got up and took off the holy (full of holes) shirt you were wearing and put on pants and a nicer shirt. You grabbed your keys and locked up the house, hopping in your huge truck (if you had a small car, people would get within 5 ft. of you and crash into someone) and taking off. You arrived at his house ten minutes later, humming a song about jizz as you got out. You rung the doorbell and took a few large steps back, waiting. The door opened a moment later. It was Marcel.

"Yo, ______, how's it goin?" He asked as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Just peachy," you replied sarcastically. "Where's Daithi?"

"One second," he turned his head to tell over his shoulder. "Nogla, Doll is here!"

Doll was your nickname. You hated it.

Marcel backed away and Nogla appeared, walking up to you and hugging you. You blushed.

"Hey! It's been a while, why don't you ever come over?"

You blinked and then raised your eyebrows. "Because I make everyone want to kill each other?"

He blushed and pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh. Right. Heh."

You smiled slightly. "Have I received enough greeting yet? May I enter?"

"Yeah, cmon." He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

You blushed more and he guided you towards the living room. You sat on a couch surrounded by your friends, Nogla's arm still wrapped around your shoulders.

"Hey, Doll is here!" Yelled the slightly drunk Irish guy known as Brian.

The rest of your friends cheered and you sighed. "Yay. I'm here. What are we doing?"

"We're gonna play 7 minutes in heaven." Lui replied in his squeaker voice, wiggling his eyebrows.

You raised aim eyebrow. "But I'm the only girl here."

"Some of us are not straight." Evan said, raising his eyebrows.

"Straightest gay guy I've ever met." You said with a roll of your eyes.

Nogla spit out his beer and Marcel yelled, "OOOOOHHH SHIT!" While everyone else - including Evan - laughed.

After the room settled, people got slips of paper and wrote down a quote of theirs that would be immediately recognizable by everyone and you all put the slips in a hat. Marcel was the host, so he drew out the slips.

"First phrase: Who-Dini!" Evan laughed and Marcel drew another slip. "Second Phrase: Fuck you, Vanoss." Everyone turned to look at the 29-year-old youtuber in the hockey mask, and he sighed.