The Bro Song Song: The Bro Song, Henry Danger

The Bro Song

Song: The Bro Song, Michael Thomas Corcoran/ Zachary Hudson Hexum / Samantha A. Martin / Daniel J. Schneider, Henry Danger

(Song ends at 2.15 in the video)

Prologue:

Grover and Percy are in the car, on their way to the Empire State Building, to beat Apollo's ass, who put a musical curse over them. In the car Percy refuses to sing, so Grover decides to make it his mission to get Percy to sing to break the curse.

"Oh, Gods, please don't tell me that you're about to sing a pump-up song, 'cause it's not gonna work." I said annoyed and crossed my arms.

"Remember when you took the Minotaur, bro." Grover said.

"Bro." I rolled my eyes.

"You put that monster to bed." He smiled.

"Please don't do this." I sunk down in my seat.

"Medusa, Echidna and hellhounds, bro."

"Bro!"

"Get out of your head!" Grover said.

"It's just that this cuts me to the core." I said and swallowed a lump in my throat.

"I know." Grover placed a hand on my shoulder. "But now's the time to meow. It's the time to roar."

"'Cause Poseidon's Kid. You are the best!" He said hyped.

"Give it up, give it up Grover!" I shrugged.

"You're Poseidon's Kid! And I will not rest 'till I see you try to win, baby!" He grinned. "Poseidon's Kid- "

"Stop, stop, stop!" I yelled. "Just save your breath Grover, it's pointless." I looked away. "I just can't this time."

"Dude, we'll figure it out, okay? We fought monsters in the Underworld, on Circe's Island- on top of the Gateway Arch!" He looked over at me with his hands on the steering wheel.

"I said I can't this time, alright." I said, my voice shaking slightly. "Let's just... Let's just sit in silence and ignore the music!" I yelled.

"Fine." Grover said.

"Fine!" I spoke.

"Good."

"Good!"

We sat for two seconds when I looked over at Grover, who also looked over at me when the music started. I quickly averted my eyes.

"That was a cool fight on the Gateway Arch, though." I admitted.

"Bro." Grover said.

"Bro, just sayin'." I shrugged and grinned.

"I mean it really was insane though." We said together. "Bro, bro, bro." I laughed. "We had a fight atop a literal arch!"

"We're gonna win again this time somehow." Grover sung.

"I do have a beautiful voice." I sung, complimenting myself.

"He's gonna hear you roar." Grover nodded his head to the music, feeling the moment.

"He's gonna hear me meow!" I joined him and vibed in my seat. My voice became louder.

"'Cause you're Poseidon's Kid! You are the best!"

"I'm gonna not fight you on that one!" I smiled at Grover.

"You're- " Grover sang.

"Poseidon's Kid!" We sang together.

"And I'm gonna to test, if I'm the best that I can be, baby." I sung, vibing along to the music and altered my voice to be deeper. "Poseidon's Kid, I am u- "

"You have arrived at your destination." The GPS interrupted me. We looked outside at the Empire State Building.

"Wanna finish or...?" Grover asked.

"Nah I should probably..." I pointed at my throat. "Save my voice, for when we fight Apollo."

"Right, right, right, cool, cool, cool." He nodded.

"Intact the instrument." I spoke.

"Yep yep." He nodded and looked outside.

"It's gonna be good though." I looked at Grover. "I was gonna, do some riffs do some high notes."

"Let's go!" He unbuckled himself quickly to avoid the awkwardness.

"Yeah." I nodded and unbuckled myself and opened the door. I stepped out and closed the door, together we walked up to the Empire State Building.