Chapter 10

Nicole's POV

"Did you find the sunscreen?," I ask Sarah.

"Ya it was in a random pocket of a suitcase," she says.

She hands me the sunscreen, and I put it in a bag, along with towels and a change of clothes.

"What bikini should I wear?," Sarah asks.

"I don't know, wear whichever one you want."

"No tell me. I want to look hot," she says.

"Why? For Teuvo?," I tease.

"Yes, exactly. You should do the same for Brandon."

"If Brandon only cares about my body, then I don't want to be with him," I say.

"Ok whatever. Which one should I wear?"

"The blue one. It'll bring out your eyes," I tell her.

"That's what I was thinking," she says and goes into the washroom to change into it.

While she changes, I look through my own bikinis. I decide to put on a hot pink one.

"Sarah, don't come out of the washroom yet, I'm changing," I shout.

I quickly change into my bikini, and put on a pair of shorts and a loose shirt on top.

"Can I come out now?," Sarah asks.

"Yes."

Sarah walks out of the washroom in her bikini, and puts on shorts and a shirt on top. She finishes packing her bag.

"You ready? Want to go wait outside for them?," I ask.

"Ya sure," she says.

We grab our stuff, and leave the room. We wait for the elevator, and when it comes up and the door opens, Brandon is standing in there.

"Oh hey, you guys all ready?," he says.

"Yupp," Sarah says and we get in the elevator.

"Looking beautiful as always," Brandon whispers into my ear.

"Thanks," I whisper back, smiling. "You're not too bad yourself."

The elevator reaches the lobby, and we leave the hotel, out to the car. Andrew is driving and Chaunette is in the passenger's seat. Teuvo is in the back.

"How are we all going to fit?," I ask.

"Simple solution, I'll sit on Teuvo's lap," Sarah says.

Andrew pops the trunk, and Sarah puts her stuff in, and goes to sit on Teuvo's lap, giving him a kiss.

"Here I've got it," Brandon says, taking my bag from me.

"Thanks," I say and go sit in the back next to the two lovebirds.

"Hey Nicahole," Andrew says.

"Hey Shartzie," I say back.

"Nicahole? Shartzie? I'm missing something here," Brandon says as he gets into the car.

"They're like best friends now. They never stop talking," Chaunette says.

"Oh," Brandon says, and looks between Andrew and I.

"Ok, off to the beach," Andrew says, and starts driving.

While we drive, Andrew blasts the music. Sarah and Teuvo keep talking and giggling and kissing. At one point they're full on making out, and Andrew orders them to stop, and they laugh.