Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Ling Weizhou paused for a moment, and quickly continued to carefully wrap her medicated hand with a handkerchief.

    Shen Hua waited quietly and did not speak again, her eyes followed his slender knuckles.

    His handkerchief is also light blue, and he is especially fond of this color. Except for the auspicious clothes for the court, most of the clothes are also blue, just like his people, gentle and watery.

    After tying a simple slipknot, he touched her head, and said softly, "Did Hua'er see or hear something?"

    Shen Hua hesitated for a moment, then nodded lightly, "I found it. I didn’t find where Ah Yao went, but when I came back, I ran into a little maid, and she told me that it was the prince’s brother who helped Ah Yao back.” She lowered her

    eyelashes in frustration, “I knew that the prince My brother will go to look for it, so I won’t walk around, and I hurt my hand, which is really wronged.”

    Ling Weizhou looked at her fixedly, wondering whether what she said was true or not.

    When he was helping Zhao Wenyao, he seemed to hear a muffled sound, although he didn't see anyone, but he was still uneasy.

    Seeing Shen Hua pouted and looking slightly unhappy, his doubts disappeared. He knew this fiancée who had grown up together since childhood.

    She won't lie, everything is written on her face, if she really saw it, she would definitely be furious, instead of being tempted like this.

    He moved gently to hold her other hand, which was not injured. She subconsciously dodged back, but she was still tightly wrapped by his big hands.

    Shen Wei's hands were a little icy, and even stained with snow water, but Ling Weizhou didn't care at all, he held her hand and rubbed it carefully: "Just now at the banquet, I was poured down hard by some clan relatives, and the alcohol was on my face. I just wanted to go out to get a drink, and I didn't want to run into your cousin." "

    I saw her fall to the ground, her ankle was injured, and there was no one around, so I gave her a hand." "

    If it wasn't for her Your cousin, how could Gu meddle in this nosy business, instead of thinking about it, she would lose her tongue."

    His voice was clear and smooth, and the two of them got close again, and the breath was blowing in her ear, as if he was talking love words to her, with a deceptive taste.

    Shen Hua lowered her eyes, there was no reaction on her face, but her heart was full of waves.

    If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, maybe she would really have believed his nonsense that he sprained his ankle and just happened to meet.

    On the way back, she still had a little luck, whether she might have misunderstood him, after all, sometimes seeing is not believing.

    But there is nothing wrong with telling others, if he didn't have any intentions, why would he lie, it is enough to show that he is not innocent towards Zhao Wenyao.

    She blinked, suppressed the slight soreness in her eye sockets, and pursed her lips exaggeratedly, "It's my fault."

    Seeing that she was no different from usual, Ling Weizhou felt more at ease, and put on a serious expression. Appearance: "It's them talking about right and wrong, what's your business, I'll go and find out who can't control their mouths, and teach them a lesson."

    Shen Hua really liked him, and stopped him anxiously, "Oh, they It wasn't intentional either, I'm not angry anymore, so don't punish them, Brother Prince."