Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    When Ling Weiyan saw the person in front of him, he knew that he had been tricked. In fact, this was not clever, but he thought too well of the relationship between brothers.

    Even though the relationship between the two is now in dire straits, he still remembers the days when he was with his second brother when he was young.

    The eldest brother was born as a prince, and he was older than him, so he couldn't play anywhere, and the younger siblings were all of different ages, so he had the best relationship with this second elder brother.

    Moreover, the second elder brother has a gentle temperament and will teach him to read and write. He is impatient and can't sit still when he is young. let him.

    Since when did the relationship between their brothers change, and when they met, they could only be polite and alienated, and there was no respect for the brothers and friends they used to have?

    Was it the second elder brother who was named the crown prince, or was he engaged to Shen Wei. He also couldn't explain clearly, and the impulsiveness of his youth made him go to the military camp for training, and when he returned to the palace, his relationship with the second brother was even more broken.

    And from the bottom of his heart, he still admires and blesses him even more. Although he has fantasized about that position, it is a foregone conclusion and he is unwilling to fight for it.

    But in the palace, many things are not as simple as he imagined.

    Especially the father and the emperor's uncles are living examples. Even if he has no intention of disobedience, the imperial concubine and the crown prince will regard him as a thorn in their side.

    What's more, what he has to shoulder is not his own, but also the lives of his mother, concubine and the whole family of his grandfather.

    After knowing that the second elder brother failed his beloved and treated his father unfilially, the fire in his heart was completely ignited, which made him want to seize the heirloom.

    The mother and concubine always told him to be careful, saying that the prince and the noble concubine were unscrupulous people, even disregarding the life of the emperor, so there was no guarantee that they would not make any crooked ideas. He didn't believe it, he felt that it was all the idea of ​​the imperial concubine, and the emperor disdain these dirty tricks.

    They should have lined up their troops and made a strategic move. I don't think he thought Ling Weizhou too much of a gentleman.

    "Brother Huang, are you and I really going to fight to the point of life and death?"

    Ling Weizhou was still dressed in a blue robe, and he seemed to still be gentle and dignified in the past, but his gloomy face had long since lost half of the gentleness of the past.

    He stepped on the snow on the ground and approached step by step, his eyes were red, and a little ferociousness flashed in his eyes: "You forced me."

    Speaking of the guards around him, they all took out guns and weapons, Ling Weiyan He has become a turtle in a urn, there is nowhere to escape, and Ling Weizhou mercilessly swung towards his lower abdomen heavily.

    Ling Weiyan's skills are good, but his fists are no match for four hands, and soon he knelt on the ground with one knee, unable to hold back.

    "Brother Huang, you hate me so much, why don't you put me to death?" "

    Winner and loser, if you are alone trapped by you today, you will only be more ruthless." "

    I never thought of You die."