Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Extra: Shen Changzhou x Cheng Guanyue (2)

    Shen Changzhou was a rebellious person. He loved to fight against his father since he was a child. The more things his father forbade him to do, the more he would do it.

    Pet cats and dogs, eat, drink and have fun, as long as he doesn't study, he will do everything.

    Gradually, the people he came to know or flocked to him were also ignorant dandies who played with everything, jewels, gambling, women, when he was young at the beginning, his will was not firm, and he got to know it later. Not a lot.

    But he is different from those people, they are addicted to pleasure, but he resists disgust in his heart. He just doesn't want to follow a path arranged by his father, which doesn't mean he wants to do things he doesn't like.

    He likes horseback riding, martial arts, and the feeling of being unfettered and free.

    For women, he is just an ordinary man, and he is also attracted by beautiful things, but maybe because of his younger sister, he can't do anything to young women.

    Goulan Restaurant is full of sensuality, he can't decide what other people like, but he will never sink into it, nor will he join them.

    Gradually, people around him thought that he was not interested in female sex, and only called him to drink and have fun.

    As he grew older, his mother also began to worry about his marriage. At first, he was interested in the daughter of his father's colleague. The two families often walked around. He had also seen the little girl.

    Seeing how those cronies get along with women, he is really bored, he is not interested in women, but he has no dissatisfaction with little girls.     Until he happened to be in the teahouse and heard the girl crying with her best friend, saying that she would never marry a worthless dude, even if his sister was the future princess.     Shen Changzhou crushed the cup, and didn't say anything when he went back, he just rejected the marriage with a dark face, and never let his mother see him again.     As for Cheng Guanyue, she is special, she is different from all the women he has ever seen, she lives a free and easy life.     The woman next to her didn't step out of the gate, but she dared to ride a horse and draw a bow. The woman next to her was pretentious, but she said what she wanted to say, and never kept it in her heart.

    It also made Shen Changzhou feel very comfortable to get along with, and even really didn't get along with her as a woman for a while.

    Until that time riding up the mountain, Cheng Guanyue got separated from the crowd, and he found him sitting on the ground in the rain.

    Compared with those gorgeous and exquisite jewelry, she prefers a strong whip, and she usually dresses up as a man, which also makes Shen Changzhou ignore her appearance.

    She was drenched all over now, her long hair was sticking to her forehead, and her pale face was no bigger than a palm, which made her heroic face a little weaker.

    Like a wounded little fox, shed its hard shell and finally revealed its soft part.

    Seeing her crying uncontrollably reminded Shen Changzhou of his own sister, even though Cheng Guanyue was born a few months earlier than him, and was stronger and more forthright than most women, she was just a girl who needed someone to protect her.

    With the patience to coax his younger sister, he put his robe on her body, wiped her face with the sleeves indiscriminately, finally squatted down in front of her, and carried her all the way down the mountain.