Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Ling Weizhou never thought that Ling Yue would appear suddenly, the anger in his eyes couldn't be restrained, and directly hit his eyes.

    In an instant, it was like encountering a basin of ice water, which instantly extinguished the fire, and even drenched his whole body. The icy cold pierced his heart, making him unable to resist at all.

    Slightly lowering his head, he was extremely respectful: "I didn't know that the emperor's uncle was here, but my nephew is rude."

    Ling Yue only glanced at him lightly, then indifferently withdrew his gaze, and snorted softly, "Xichun Garden entered If you don’t investigate, how would you know that I’m here?”

    There was a lot of trouble in the Xichun Garden that day, the eldest princess was furious, and the prince was punished. It was the prince, and no one dared to mention it in front of him.     Fortunately, a few months passed, and the matter was almost forgotten. Even Ling Weizhou himself pretended that there was no such thing. He didn't want to be mentioned today, but also to be ridiculed in front of him.     He wanted to raise his eyes to see the expressions of the people around him, especially Shen Wei, but he didn't dare, as if he would see the sarcasm on their faces as soon as he raised his head.     Ling Weizhou's palms under his narrow sleeves were tightly clenched into fists, and his veins were bulging. If he could, he would wish to tear the man in front of him to pieces.     But the fact is that this man is King Su who holds a heavy army, not to mention him, he is an uncle who even his father and emperor dare not provoke.     Not only did he have to grit his teeth and swallow it, but he also humbly said that the emperor's uncle reprimanded him well.     Ling Weizhou took a deep breath, held back his trembling body, and remained respectful and humble: "Uncle Huang taught me that it was my nephew who didn't think carefully and spoke inappropriately." He lowered his head even lower when he didn't hear Ling Yue say anything     . It wasn't until his back was bent that he heard a faint hum, and he dared to stand up straight, but his vest was already covered in cold sweat.     Shen Wei's body has been stiff ever since the people around her appeared, her eyes were fixed on the bed curtain without blinking, and a thin layer of sweat even broke out from her palms.     There is no other reason, but when this man inserted/entered between her and Ling Weizhou, his warm fingers just brushed against her wrist.

    He said that he meant it, but he only rubbed lightly and didn't make any other movements. But if it was really unintentional, how could it be so coincidental, brushing her away when Ling Weizhou was about to hold her hand.

    And the most important thing is, why did he suddenly come here? Is this for fear that others will not know that the two of them met privately?

    As soon as Ling Yue appeared, the other people in the room were also stunned, especially when he came and gave Ling Weizhou a big blow, and they were forced to watch in cold sweat.

    Even Shen Changzhou didn't dare to talk anymore, he let go of Shen Chengyan's hand and followed Su's to kneel down and salute.

    He didn't want Ling Yue to be sharp and sharp towards Ling Weizhou, but he was very gentle towards others, he raised his hand slightly, and didn't even make them kneel down.

    The only one who was quite calm among all the people was Shen Chengyan who was lying on the bed and could not move.

    He groaned twice, raised his head with difficulty, and was not even half surprised to see Ling Yue, but instead said cheerfully: "Let the prince see a joke, what are you still doing, hurry up, please sit down quickly, father?