your a child

Oviee pov:
After I stopped talking to the unknown number i was trying to get home but there was just so much traffic! 'Why the f##k is there so much traffic today?' I was about to cross the street when I got a notification on my phone so I stepped back and checked it even tho I was dead when I get back to the Orphanage but I was already late so I didn't care much. 'The dude tried to hack my phone? Wonder how long it will be until they stop.' I then noticed the time and shoved my phone in my bag and ran across the street almost getting hit by a bus but I didn't care.
_______________________________________________________________________________
( Timeskip brought to you by meh )
_________________________________

Nat's pov :

I was heading to go ask Tony to hack into the phone of whoever texted me when I opened the door to his lab to see the project he was working on blew up and I immediately stepped in to stop the fire. (small timeskip brought to you by meh) "So Nat whatcha need?" Tony said as he finished cleaning up. "I need you to hack this number, I don't know how they got through the firewall and if their a threat" I said hoping he can get info on them. Tony looks at me confused as I hand him my phone but he takes it and looks at the convo we had before they logged off and he looked pretty shocked but after he got to work as he tried hacking the number but in the end he couldn't after like 6 minutes as a message popped up saying "I see you tried hacking my phone, if you don't want a self destruction virus sent to your device I would give up and accept your fate of not being able to steal my info". Tony looked mad and I was shocked but then I got an idea and said "what if you looked up the number instead of hacking it, it might give a bit of info there." Tony then said "not a bad idea." I just gave him a glare like as if  I said *no sh#t sherlock* He then started to look up the number and when he did we got some Info but it looked like it was messed with but he printed it on paper just incase and when it was finished he passed it to me and it said...

[Name : REDACTED]
[Age : 15]
[Email : REDACTED]
[Address : REDACTED]
[More info : REDACTED]

We both knew that we had access to this kind of stuff as Tony used a special program he had that S.H.I.E.L.D let him have after he made it but before I could think of anything else Tony said "so whats the paper say? I didn't read it" I said "It only reveals the age, most likely the rest of the info was hacked so nobody could get it." Tony then said "wait so no name, gender or anything else? but the age?" I then said "they might have not been able to hack the age  because from this paper they do not like having info shared." Tony then said "so do you want me to tell the others?" I then gave him a glare and I know he got the message of not to tell anyone as he nodded and went back to work as I left. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A / N ( WARNING : cussing, mention of alcohol, child harm and maybe bl00d! ) 

Oviee's pov : 

I quietly opened the door but it was no point in trying to be quiet but I was about to close the door when I was dragged in by the collar and the door slammed and I opened my eyes to see Mrs. Green. 'sh#t' I thought before I was slammed against the wall when she said in a  heavy slur. "WhErE... HaVe YoU... BEeN!?" She said before slapping my face. I then said "I- I was on my w-way back f-from the s-store but there w-was traffic! It w-won't happen a-again, I promise!" She then said before hitting me again "It BeTtEr NoT!" she then shoved me to the side and I thought 'thank thor she didn't go further.' She then said, "If YoU wAnT tO gO tO sChOol *hic* ToMorRoW yOu BetTeR gEt tO *hic* wOrK!" I quickly nodded and ran into the kitchen and started making dinner also taking note that her hics were quiet, that was normal so i just shrugged it off and got to work after putting the groceries away. 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Timeskip brought to you by meh )