Call him Birdbrain!

A / N ( WARNING : USE OF ALCOHOL, CHILD HARM, crime stopping and maybe bl00d? 

Oviee's pov : I was climbing out my window like normal to go and follow the scream Sammy told me about when I got a text while I was flying through the air so I just ignored it and would make up a excuse in a minute as I had to deal with something else when I found the source of the scream and so I landed on top of a white van and said "Hey dude, I don't think kidnapping a little girl is very legal!" He whipped his head around and pulled out a gun pointing it to the girls head and said "Make a move and she gets it!" He looked drunk but not too drunk at the same time so I just lifted my hands in surrender and before he knew it the gun was in my hands after I teleported it while he was focused on me and said "this gun isn't very legal either sir" I then jumped off the van and attacked him letting the girl get away and said "Sammy, Track the girl so I can help her in a minute." Sammy then said "ofcourse StarWing." I then knocked the guy out and tied him to a pole while I flew back into the air following the girls tracker to find her in a small ally way and was hiding behind a dumpster so I folded my wings and said "Hey little one, the bad guy left, do you know where you live?" she looked at me and nodded quickly as I said "would you like me to take you there so nothing happens?" she nodded and walked up to me and said "thank you for saving me." I said "No biggie. Now tell me where you live and we can leave." she then told me the address so I grabbed onto her and we flew up into the air as I was heading to where she lived. 

( timeskip to after bringing her home and other crimes ) 

Oviee's pov :

I was now sitting on a roof as I was wrapping my arm using Spiderboss's advice on stab wounds after I dealt with a robbery, several possible kidnappings, and a break into a home I was just finishing up when I sensed someone behind me so I lifted my shifted my wing letting a feather come off and turn into a sword and pointed it to their neck when they said "woah woah! its just me! spidey!" I turned around and it was indeed spidey so I made the feather go back to my wing as I let him sit next to me as I said "sorry spidey, that was just instinct." He nodded and said "so whatcha doin?" I showed him my arm and said "someone felt stabby." He then said "well I have extra supplies at my house and since you know who I am do you need me to bring them to school tomorrow?" I shook my head and said "I think I will be fine, I bought some a few weeks ago I think." He nodded and started chatting away with me as I did the same until we had to leave.

( timeskip to when she got home ) 

Oviee's pov :

I turned off my suit as I approached the orphanage and looked around before I let my wings out to spring myself into the air and grabbed onto the window and put my wings back in as I slipped through the window and when I did I quickly changed and hopped into bed after checking the time as it said 12 : 00 AM. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Clint's pov : 

Nat let me talk to the kid more so It was about 9AM so I guessed that the kid was still in school when I got a message so I grabbed my phone off the desk and saw who it was.

Precious Bean : Hello! I'm bored and Spider boss told me to focus on math.

##### : well I think she's right, you should focus...

Precious Bean : so are ya gonna entertain me or not! 

##### : how about a name for me? 

Precious Bean : Sure! what stuff do u like? 

##### : bows & arrows are cool! 

Precious Bean : I know right! well-

##### : call him Bird Brain! 

##### : DO NOT CALL ME THAT! SPIDER BOSS TOOK MY PHONE!!!

Precious Bean : well...It is kinda funny... wait hold up, Spider boss texted me.

##### : NOOOOOO!!!

Precious Bean is now offline.

Spider boss : call him birdbrain, it suits the idiot he is.

Precious BEan : Hey SB! wait why does it suit him? 

Spider boss : bcuz he stupid, and if u don't, I'll ground you! 

Precious Bean : NOOO I DON'T WANNA GET GROUNDED!!!

Spider boss : then change his name to birdbrain!

Precious Bean : YES MA!!!

Precious Bean is now offline. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Precious bean changed ##### to birdbrain.

birdbrain : WHYYYYY!!!! I said NOT to do it!!!

Precious Bean : I'm sorry sir but I don't wanna get grounded... :( 

birdbrain : HMPF!!!

Precious Bean : well blame Spider boss!!! I have class to attend to!

birdbrain : didn't you come to me cuz you don't wanna do math?

Precious Bean : it's not math anymore! now let me leave this horrid class in peace good sir!

birdbrain : fine...

Precious Bean is now offline.

birdbrain is now offline. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Nat's pov : 

I sat there reading the text from PB over and over when I thought "did PB really call me Ma? does PB see me as a mother? PB shouldn't tho... I'm not good enough to be a mother..." 

( timeskip ) 

I was chasing Tony when I got a message but I already knew who It was due to the ringtone I gave PB as it was a mario coin sound since they told me they liked it so I stopped chasing Tony and pulled out my phone from my pocket. 

Precious Bean : Hey SB... so since you didn't get mad at me for calling you ma... can I call you that? Only if you want to tho...

Spider boss : ofcourse you can call me that! I was just shocked when you did! 

Precious Bean : OKI!!

Precious Bean changed Spider boss to Mama. 

Mama : aww thats cute, but don't you have a mother? if you do I will gladly take her to court!

Precious Bean : NOPE! I had no parents and now I do!  

Mama : wait does that mean that your an orphan? 

Precious Bean : Yea... but if you want me in person you gotta find me! 

Mama : oh game on kid! 

Precious Bean : well I gotta go, ttyl! 

Mama : see ya kid.

Precious Bean is now offline.

Mama is now offline. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Oviee's pov : 

I heard a scream so I quickly said by to Ma and ran down the stairs to see Mrs. Green hitting timmy! and he's got blood dripping down his face! So I ran up to them seperating them and said "Mrs. Green! let me take his punishment! please! He's blind!" But she didn't listen and hit me with a bat knocking me to the floor and said "Timmy! YoU sTAy RigHt *hiC* ThErE!" He nodded and I was dragged away by Mrs. Green as she took me to the basement and shoved me into the nearest closet and locked it, I wasn't able to hear what she said next as I slipped into unconsciousness from the hit while all I could see was darkness.

________________________________________________________________________________

A / N ( I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry I took so long to get this out! I have a busy schedule outside of wattpad now so I'm sorry for the convenience. But as I always say... HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT!!! 

1312 words used.