Clint finds out

A / N ( WARNING : bully Eugene, bl00d?, cussing and bullying, talk about weapons.

Oviee's pov :

I dropped millie off at school and took the subway to get to midtown high and when I did I ran through the halls and got to my locker and when I saw Eugene, I refused to open my locker and waited for him to pass as he would throw my books when he had the chance. He thankfully passed me as he looked distracted with his buddies and I opened my locker and grabbed my books and shoved them in my bag and went to class.
______________________________________

Peter's pov :

I was taking with Ned when Oviee came in and sat down infront of me so I said "Hey Oviee! How are you today?" She turned around and said "oh the usual, just barely missing the train and had to wait for Flash to walk away." I nodded and said "well did he do anything today?" She shook her head and said "No, which is pretty rare. He looked busy talking with his goons." Before I could say anything the teacher shushed us and starting teaching the lesson but I quickly got bored and fell asleep.
_____________________________________

Oviee's pov :

I noticed that peter fell asleep so I just let him be as Ned took notice of this as well but we didn't mind but halfway through class Eugene noticed this and rose his hand and said "Mr. Harrison, Peter is sleeping!" MJ gave him a look as the teacher walked over to Peter's desk and said "PETER PARKER!" He then woke up and saw the teacher as Mr. Harrison said "why are you sleeping in my class?" Peter then said "I'm sorry Mr. Harrison I didn't get much sleep last night." The teacher then said "well you can sleep in detention during lunch." Peter just nodded as the teacher went back to teaching.

( timeskip to lunch )

Oviee's pov :

Peter wasn't here at lunch as he was in detention so it was just me, Ned and MJ. But we were in line to get food and as I was waking over to the table Flash tripped me and I dropped my food and he just said "sorry Orphan Oviee, I didn't know you were there!" He was about to laugh when MJ came over and said "Hey Eugene, how about you keep your f#cking feet under the table next time." And he said "and what are you going to do? You don't tell me where my feet go." She then gave him another glare and he moved his feet to under the table and said "sorry Oviee." MJ nodded to approve of the apology and helped me clean up the food on the floor and when we were done she took me to our table and gave me half of her lunch but I said "Hey it's okay, I can just eat later." She then said "how about you eat the food or I won't help you on the homework later." I then gasped and said "You. Wouldn't. F#cking. Dare." She then said "oh but I would loser." I then nodded in defeat and started eating the food she gave me while talking away with her and Ned.
______________________________________

Oviee's pov :

I was in English and decided to text Spider boss so I pulled out my phone and started typing.

Precious bean : Hey spider boss! I'm bored and I wanna talk to someone!

Spider boss : aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

Precious bean : yea but English is boring and I already know the topic.

Spider boss : and what's the topic?

Precious bean : *insert English topic* why do you ask?

Spider boss : well you should probably listen, you might learn something new about the topic. Plus I'm in training right now.

Precious bean : Oooooo! What's it about?

Spider boss : that's classified kid.

Precious bean : Awww... anyway. I have a question and if you answer it I'll pay attention to class.