Chapter 3🍇 Gala

Okay, so I decided that I'll only bold the words to show the characters are speaking Korean if they're in front of anyone else outside of their inner circle. It sounds weird right now but it'll make sense the further I write lol.
——————————————————————

"That dude was hella weird. What was his problem?"

"Just a creepy fan of Minhee's. That's all."

"Guys that's mean~."

"C'mon Minhee, you can't tell me he wasn't weird."

"I'm sure he was just nervous. They always are."

          After their little adventure of being out they finally made it home. The twins were relieved to finally rest their feet. They slipped their shoes off and rushed to the living room, both of them shoving each other playfully to keep one or the other away from one of the three couches. "Ouch! You whore!" Sang-cheol was on the ground, wedged between the couch his sister made it to and the marble coffee table.

"Ha haaaa~!" Seyeon, the female goth with long burgundy hair, sticks her tongue out at her twin brother before she yelped when a pillow hit her face. Sang-cheol laughed as he held out another pillow in his hand, ready to aim it at her. Seyeon was immediately on her feet, the ache from walking long forgotten about, as she grabbed the pillow that was thrown at her and chased her omega brother.

However, as the two were fighting, Minhee was still in thought about the man he met just ten minutes ago. He's met many people and was used to many different reactions. But this encounter seemed different. First, he was the one to approach. Mainly because he was worried about him. But Minhee didn't get an fanboy vibe from the alpha. While he did sense a bit of shyness, it also seemed like there was a melancholy aura when the blond looked at him. Poor guy, he must've been having a rough day.

"Hey Minheeee~."

Seyeon wraps her arms around his neck and rests her chin on his hair. The curls slightly tickling her nose. "Are you thinking about that dude?"

"N-no. Why would you think that?"

"Don't lieeee. Your nose scrunches up when you lie."

"And so what if I am?"

Seyeon let's go of him and follows the small omega into the kitchen. Sang-cheol following right behind them. Seyeon and Sang-cheol sat at the island while Minhee went to the refrigerator to look for a late night snack. "I mean there's nothing wrong with that if you are", she states, "it's just out of character for you. Whenever you meet a fan you don't really think about them."

"I do too", Minhee retorts.

"I mean I know you care; a bit too much", she mumbles the last. "But you seem more in thought than ever. He's just another fan that you won't see again."

Minhee shrugs his shoulders. He still wasn't facing his friends but he knew she had a point. He wouldn't ever see the man again. He didn't know why he kept thinking about Denki. But even as he tried, he still couldn't. He grabs some eggs and mayonnaise from the fridge and sets them down. Sang-cheol gasps in excitement. "Are you making egg sandwiches?"

         "Duh, I'm hungry."

         "Can you make me three~?"

         "But we just ate", Seyeon reminded.

         "Since when was there a rule about eating", her brother asked with a hint of irritation. Seyeon smacks the back of his head and growls. "I wasn't saying there was. I was just...saying...can I have one too?" Minhee giggles and nods his head. The delight in the twins' eyes filled his heart with glee.