Chapter 1

Brief Information!

Kim Taehyung

Age 32
Director of KDC University
Professor Philosophy

Jeon Jungkook

Age 31
Professor Mathematics

________________________________

"The audacity that rat has to fake complain me against the director is so fucking hilarious.  That immature dog was trying to outsmart me" Jungkook was seething in anger, seated in the passenger seat while his best friend was driving the car.

"Calm down, Jungkook. He didn't know that the director would appear as your best friend." Taehyung smiled, giving a wink to Jungkook, to which Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Tsk. That fucking brat was thinking he would be able to escape after accusing me of the deed. Such a fool.” his anger wasn't going down, how could that get down when today Jungkook faced something horrible that he didn't face in his two-year teaching journey.

Apparently, one of his students has stolen an upcoming test sheet from Jungkook’s office and now when today he was distributing the papers and find one paper lost that same stupid student accused him to leak the paper illegally.

If Taehyung wasn't there and checked all the CCTV footages, Jungkook would be a murderer of a 21yo student by now.

“What did he think of himself huh? Didn't know how to tuck his own pants upwards and now he will teach me about legal and illegal, that rotten pig.”

Taehyung was sitting beside him, ignoring his rambling to focus better on the road. 

“I have told you many times to not trust any students to hand over the keys to your office. But almighty Jeon Jungkook never listened to anyone. Now suffer, baby bitch.” Taehyung took a turn towards his residential area in university.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and threw a demonic glare at his best friend of life. Without even looking, Taehyung knew the man sitting on his passenger seat was fuming and he grinned at that.

“I didn't know that the toddlers of this generation would try to do something like that okay!!! Stop blaming me.” Jungkook said, now becoming irritated with the black tie he was wearing under his coat.

“Toddlers of this generation? Then which generation are you from Bunny grandpa? Don't include me in this criteria though, I'm still young.” Taehyung declared as he parked his car over the parking area of his mansion. After all, he was the director of the university.

“Tae, you are 32 and not to mention that you are older than me,” Jungkook said boredly as he got out of his passenger seat. Both of them left their briefcases in the car and went inside their house. Jungkook and Taehyung share this mansion together, it is a well known fact of the university, both of them did their bachelors, masters and then research together here and now doing established jobs together too.

“And? I'm just 4 months older than you. 4 months” He even turned around to show his four fingers in front of Jungkook’s face.

“And despite being 32, I still receive way more proposals than you, bro.” his laugh heard as he opened the door, opening it generously so both of them could enter simultaneously.

“Have I told you about the new proposal I got in the morning, you won't believe it was from bachelor’s and that babygirl even mentioned her roll number under ‘yours truly’' they both were laughing as they reached their room. Being known for each other's mannerisms and habits for the past 15 years, Taehyung and Jungkook still share a room like high school dorms.