Chapter 2

⚠️  Warning Kink; Watersports.

Taehyung and Jungkook have known each other for fifteen years and the time they spend together made them fall for each other. And it's not only Jungkook who has fallen for this honey eyed man but his parents as well. So it wasn't any surprise when his mother hugged Taehyung first at their weekly visit to his parents.

For now, he was witnessing with his bored eyes as to how his mother was caressing Taehyung’s hairs as that man has his head placed on her lap and not to mention Taehyung was sprawled on their couch like a fucking child with a cushion in between his legs, and his mother didn't even bat an eye towards the condition of that poor cushion. Instead, she kept caressing Taehyung’s hair with sparkling eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook wants to hang Taehyung to the ceiling or maybe pushing him from above the terrace sounds so fucking nice or from punching him in the face he will get the pleasure of his life, he is sure of that.

The world knows this, Okay not world but every relative including Taehyung knows that his mother is so protective with her handmade cushions. He remembered how his mother raised hell when she found Jungkook’s socks over her cushion one gloomy day. But right now……..

He felt so wronged. Why is life so unfair?

He was hearing their conversation with a scary cat look on his face. Taehyung has developed a habit to call Jungkook’s mother his Mom as well, as his parents still live in his birth village, Daegu.

“And Mom, Did you know Jungkook again left his underwear on the sink all wet. Mom, I told him not to do that a thousand times but no one listens to me in that house, I am telling you Mom he is getting out of my hands with each passing day.” Taehyung said with innocence dripping from his rich deep honey voice. His mother looked at him with disappointed eyes and just shook her head. A look that says ‘Is this what I have taught you?’.

And Jungkook closed his eyes so that he would not choke Taehyung to death right then and there.

“I am telling you Mom, why don't you just marry him off, he is 32 now. Today or tomorrow he is gonna have grey hair and no beautiful or well-educated girl will marry him. You sh-”

“Shut the fuck up!!!” Jungkook shouted and gasped when he realized what he did.

His mother was looking at him with a sharp glint in his eyes. Just then Taehyung sighed tiredly,” See Mom, No one respects me. Tell me have I said anything wrong?” He looked at Mrs Jeon with his innocuous eyes and she was quick to shook his head and shouted back at Jungkook.

“Jungkook! You are not gonna talk with Tae like this!” 

Jungkook glared at his mother and found Taehyung smiling with his closed eyes as if he was in heaven. Jungkook turned around on the couch to face the other direction cause he is not gonna see this shit anymore.

“Tae! My boy!” His dad’s voice was heard from the kitchen.

Of fucking course.

“Dad!” Taehyung was quick on his feet to greet Jungkook’s father. “I missed you!” He threw his arms around Mr Jeon who welcomed him gladly.

“Me too, Kid. last time, you left me hanging in our card game. I was about to beat your ass by five points.” Mr Jeon exclaimed and Taehyung laughed loudly along with Mrs Jeon and Jungkook wondered if he was adopted. No, it's possible. He is the only child of his parents, maybe his dad couldn't push his sperm past his mother’s vagina and they just decided to adopt someone to take care of their legacy.

“We can start again and you can take a lead of five points. What do you say?” Taehyung suggested with a wide grin on his face.

“Fuck Yes!” Mr Jeon exclaimed and both of them fist-bumped.