Informat and Full Team!

Upon entering, the base was quiet. Nothing even signaled there to be life as they looked around. Jack's Chatot quietly rested on his shoulder while Leanne's Smeargle hugged her leg. Midnight rubbed his eyes as his Bellossom, Dewott and Parasect quietly rested behind him. Finally, a small noise filled the air.

"Pi?" They paused as a small Pichu came out of a door. A Ukulele rested in its arms while a pack rested on its back. It scanned the group before going over and pulling out an index card.

"Yes?"

"Hi... we're looking for Parchment." Pichu sighed before holding up another card.

"She's gone to bomb another group of Pinchers. Is there a reason you need her?" Midnight paused as Crepe spoke in a soft voice.

"We're here for Operation Oblivia." It blinked twice before glancing at its cards. It moved one to the side, which looked like it was going to say something about waiting there for her before holding up another.

"So you guys are the ones who she was bickering about? Let me guess, the Union sent you to help with the Pincher Problem?" They blinked before it held up another card. "Of course they did. You guys obviously we're informed of anything about what you were walking into. So instead of waiting for Parchment, you actually came to talk to me."

"Huh?" It sighed as it held up another card.

"Parchment doesn't talk to anyone. In fact, the 'Ranger Force' here is mostly anyone who will do the talking. I am the Operator of this place. Why don't we step into my operating room so that if and when Parchment barges in, she doesn't have a chance to hurdle anything at our heads."

~~~

Pichu had quite the station to itself. With a large screen connected to a tablet and interactive table, it was set up to deal with Parchment. As said, the female hissed on the comms.

"PICHU!" It rolled its eyes before responding. She then sighed. "You gave me a panic attack. Good..." After she went quiet, Pichu tapped something on the tablet before showing some files and a text chat.

"This is the problem. The Pinchers are spread thin and we hardly know a boss. We just know two admins; Blue Eyes and Red Eyes. Blue Eyes and Parchment seem to have some sort of rivalry while Red Eyes keeps out of the fight all together. All others are unknown or grunts."

They paused as Midnight sat down and rested against the table. He was not going to stand this whole time. He fell asleep as they continued.

"What do we know about these two?" Pichu huffed before another text chat came up.

"Blue Eyes is a Water Master. She almost tore Parchment out of the sky with a single HYDRO PUMP. Red Eyes stays quiet, so we hardly see his fighting style. But people believe there's others and that these aren't the leaders."

Crepe noticed Midnight had dozed off, unable to keep up without a nap. He gently smiled before Jack paused.

"Is there a chance we can meet the whole group? It'll help us get settled." Pichu nodded.

"Yeah. They're all out on post I believe. Come on." Crepe shook Midnight awake so he could join them. He wasn't too happy about that.

~~~

They were able to meet at the second base of the Rangers, which was close to the town on the island. Upon entering, they were met by 5 people.

"She's going to smack you."

"Then she can come find me."

Pichu bounded in with a smile. Two people eyed the conversation in another room, where a purple haired male was talking to two people working on a boat. Pichu gave a squeal, grabbing their attention. The purple male smiled.

"Look what the wind brought in! It's Pichu and strangers." The elder smacked him before going over.

"How may we help you lot?" Midnight had fallen asleep against Nick, so Crepe spoke.

"We're from the Ranger Union for Operation Oblivia. We're here to help with the Pinchers." The girl near the boat came out and pushed the purple guy forward.

"Then start there."

"I told you I quit!"

"Doesn't mean shit." Pichu sighed before holding up an index card.

"This is the group that works with Parchment. Hastings and Nema are part of the emergency rescue group, Nixie is our Sky Patrol, Supurna is our Backup Water Traveler, and Purvis is our reformed backup." It glared at Nema before Hastings spoke.

"Well, normally I would say ask Parchment, but she wouldn't talk to you even if you begged."

"Throw Crepe in front. He knows what he's doing." The look that crossed his face was very much in doubt.

"Was that an insult?"

"Only if you take it as one." He frowned before Midnight spoke, revealing he was awake.

"Is there a way to show her she can trust us?" Jack scoffed.

"How about staying awake-" He instantly crumbled after getting kicked in the kneecap. "Ow-" A dull look crossed the younger boy's face before he rubbed his face.

"I'll be outside if you really need me." The others chuckled as he went out. Purvis paused before following.

~~~

Midnight rubbed his face as he watched Bellossom and Dewott practice. Parasect was checking him as he fought sleep.

"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, right?" He turned to meet Purvis's eyes. He sighed.

"Close. It's like that. But different. And it's not the other one."

"Fibromyalgia?"

"Yeah..." He sighed. "It only makes me tired and in pain. But I don't have any brain function problems, I don't feel like I haven't slept, and I don't always feel pain. But I don't want to be bed ridden or stuck behind a desk." He sighed as he put his head down. Purvis stood beside him with a pause.

"Parchment has a similar issue." Midnight picked up his head. "I don't remember exactly what it is, but it's close. The difference is that she can't sleep, she gets stiff if she is forced to stay still for more than an hour and spaces out a lot. She's constantly moving and is never asleep. But she needs sleep." Midnight hummed as he paused. "To answer your question, you need to keep up with her. You're either waiting for her to return or you're able to keep up with her. That's how you can get her to trust you." He hummed at the thought.