Raid it!

The group lined it up before she hummed.

"Alright. Here's the plan. Leanne, I want you to get into the air and charge the Fortress. If anything happens, report back immediately." The Ranger nodded before running out. She hummed again. "Jack, I need you to deliver this to Brooker. If he asks, tell him Operation Skyfall struck." Jack nodded as he took the letter and went out. She scanned over the remainder. "Crepe, I want you to use the Command Center and connect with Purvis. Give him my order to track Blue Eyes and Red Eyes down." He nodded as he slipped behind her. "Midnight, with me. We're about to do some real work." Whatever noise escaped him was one to be there for.

~~~

Parchment hummed at the messages as they rested at Tilt Village. According to the others, Leanne triggered a barrier, Brooker was on his way and Purvis was on the hunt. She then paused before nudging Midnight awake.

"Here we go."

~~~

The duo took off towards the Fortress, following Ho-oh's sparkles. She was moving a hell of a lot faster than him, but he overtook her once the Fortress fired. Using the dodging to pick up agility, he was suddenly ahead of her by a great distance. She noticed before watching him gain further distance just by dodging a large blast. With sheer elegance, he practically glided over the blast before faintly diving to dodge a few more.

"Woah-" She blinked a little as she dodged a few strikes. She managed to catch up after the blasts stopped. She decided against asking him as he almost instantly fell behind from her speed.

~~~

Once they landed, she gulped.

"Alright. Imma reach out to the others. You activate the door." He nodded before adjusting his bag and heading out.

Once the group gathered and got inside, Parchment got a message.

Purvis: I got Blue Eyes, but she's done something. Be on alert.

Parchment: Thanks for the warning.

She led the way, getting them near the top of the Fortress. Then she paused.

"Leanne, take the right door. Jack, door on the other side of this pillar. Midnight, with me." The noise from the base returned as the others chuckled at Midnight's despair.

~~~

Leanne and Jack easily overpowered Hocus and Arley. As in, Leanne almost forgot to use her styler and Jack's arm was shaking afterwards.

Parchment and Midnight, on the other hand, had a little war. Kasa was a beast, tricking Parchment left and right with a fake door, disguise and perfect comebacks.

Midnight was not impressed by it.

Besides the fact that he got tricked too and got locked in the final room, he gave no shits. He actually pulled a pillow out of his bag, went to the middle of the room, and fell asleep waiting for the two girls to finish.

When the war was finally brought to the end room, Midnight thought he was funny. They were busy arguing before he spoke.

"Hey, the dead would like to sleep, ladies."

"Get up and help me out here!"

"Don't help her, help me!"

"Hey!" He gave this nasty sound before speaking again.

"I now see why the chairperson wanted me to switch. These fuckers are annoying."

"HEY!"

"Only proving my point." The two girls locked back into their argument before he got up, slowly waking himself up.

That's when he intervened.

Behind the tiredness, he had uncovered Kasa. His subconscious activated that ability. So all he needed was to get into a conscious state to activate his speed.

Suddenly he was behind Kasa, her Ditto captured and calmed at the same time, Parchment and Pichu froze before he whispered into her ear.

"Next time, know your enemy."

~~~

She was forced to carry him out because he was 'too tired to do anymore work'. Bullshit, but she did it anyway just to have something to do. That's when she learned about the other two's battles and they went forward after Midnight was forced awake.

No. He did not like them after that.