Final Front.

Getting up the stairs, she knew something was wrong. But she couldn't figure it out. She gulped as they charged Edward.

~~~

That's what was wrong.

After defeating Edward, something slammed into the elder, forcing him down and taking the armor from him. Parchment froze.

"Red Eyes..." There he was. Seeing how pale he was showed that something else was wrong. She couldn't see what though. Midnight must've since he growled at something.

"That little-" She glanced at him, unsure if she should ask.

Red Eyes, with only a moment of a pause, attacked them. Edward and Parchment were sucked into voids, which didn't help. She cursed under her breath when darkness hit.

Midnight gulped.

"Leanne! Disable the armor! Jack! Back up and be at the ready!" Midnight got his styler loaded.

Would he be able to take on Mewtwo? No, but he had to try for Parchment. He charged, attempting to capture the legendary. He was thrown into a wall, pain skyrocketing. Shit, he wasn't awake enough. Jack got to his side as Leanne focused on trying to get the armor. She sadly got forced into a void as well, which wasn't good.

"Uh oh-" Jack pulled him out of the way of another void.

"Now what?" Midnight was silent. He didn't have a plan. That was his plan. Have Leanne get the armor, have Jack get ready to deal with Red Eyes, he would deal with Mewtwo.

A roar followed before something circled the legendary, capturing and calming it before something pinned Red Eyes to the ground. Midnight gasped.

"Crepe-" The Officer was silent as a Hydreigon disabled the armor, forcing it to race away. The two female rangers were placed on the ground. Crepe then spoke.

"Jack, I need you over here. Midnight, get the other two back to base. Now." Like hell they were going to go against that order. Midnight quickly got to the unconscious females while Jack ran over to Crepe's side.

~~~

"Ow-"

"Careful."

Parchment woke up slowly, but she didn't feel numb. She sat up as Midnight joined her.

"How're you feeling?" She blinked twice.

"Not as bad as I thought- what happened?" He gulped.

"We were able to finish the mission. You and Leanne got trapped by Mewtwo's void. Crepe saved us and we got everyone back after you two were released." Her mind raced through the words. Three questions appeared.

"What about Red Eyes and Edward?"

"Red Eyes was sent to the nearest hospital. Apparently Blue Eyes did something and he lost a lot of blood. Edward never came out of the void." What did that bitch do- She decided against saying it out loud.

"How am I not in pain? I should-" Midnight smiled.

"Jack didn't want you to be numb. So he had me at least move your arms and legs every few minutes. It seemed to work..." She smiled a little before pausing.

"What did you mean by Crepe saved us?" Midnight paused.

"He... and a Hydreigon flew up. He captured Mewtwo and disabled Red Eyes." She must've looked very confused by the way he added; "I don't know how or what he used, but he was there." She paused.

"I guess I'll ask him myself. I have a lot to do..."

~~~

She first went to the hospital, where Purvis was watching over Red Eyes. He nodded to her.